VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    I want to record a live stream of the channel, but I can't do it. Before that, I downloaded only the archive of the channel, which was also .mpd, and the program does not want to record the live stream.
    For recording, I have already tried many programs: youtube-dl (error), m3u8dl (the program is closed), streamlink (the link is protected by DRM), ffmpeg (it was recorded, but there is just interference, you cannot decrypt using the key anymore)
    Stream link ends with .mpd

Please, help
    Quote Quote  
  2. link with access? or mpd and keys?
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    link with access? or mpd and keys?
    The link has a token that allows you to view certain files
    In short, without a token, entering this link will show me an error. If there is a token, then there will be access to the .mpd (the file will be downloaded in the browser)
    I have the keys, but I need to figure out how to record a live stream through some program. If I pull something out of the archive (since this is now a video, not a live stream), then the program easily downloads this video.
    Quote Quote  
  4. It says about the already downloaded video, which they are trying to decrypt. And I want to record a live stream (well, which is coming right now )
    Quote Quote  
  5. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Egn69217j_ View Post
    It says about the already downloaded video, which they are trying to decrypt. And I want to record a live stream (well, which is coming right now )
    You can't "record it" (unless you use a screen recorder,like OBS studio). You can only extract chunks of the live stream and then decrypt that.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Sorry, I was wrong. And how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Raising the topic?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Egn69217j_ View Post
    Raising the topic?
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/401122-Help-with-MPD#post2614109
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote