VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all. Hope you don’t mind me jumping in like this but, as the title reads….I need a little help.
    I have a dash cam recording of a dear friend who passed away on Christmas Eve. I didn't realize I had it as I don't bother with the dash cam, I mean, it's there for insurance purposes really. Anyway. I ran through the videos the other day (lock down has you doing the strangest of things) when I came across the clip of my friend guiding me out of his garage (he was a mechanic) and waving me off with a smile. The video is about 5 minutes long but he's only in the first two. How do I shorten the video? I know nothing about editing or what software I would need so I'm hoping that someone on here could advise/guide me.

Thank you.

Brian.
    Quote Quote  
  2. How big is it? How many MB? You might be able to upload it here for someone to do the job for you. You can upload 500MB here. Or send it to your Google Drive and provide the link.

And, if there's a next time, learn to write a better subject line, one that explains what you need better than, "I need a little help".
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I changed the title so others will help you,as Manono said subject titles help.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Agree with Manono, post it here and there'll be plenty of people who can do it for you. Video editing isn't for the faint-hearted if it is only for one job.
    Quote Quote