VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I have installed the "eMPIA-Driver(Tevion)" driver, but still after installing the driver, the card isn't recognized on Windows 10. In device manager, I see it is unrecognized as "USB 2861 Video". How do I fix this?

This is on Surface Laptop Go by the way.

Thanks
    Last edited by retractOffer; 28th Mar 2021 at 19:13.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by retractOffer View Post
    Hi,
    I have installed the "eMPIA-Driver(Tevion)" driver, but still after installing the driver, the card isn't recognized on Windows 10. In device manager, I see it is unrecognized as "USB 2861 Video". How do I fix this?

Thanks
    see this thread here post #3 - http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/video-capture/9560-tevion-high-speed.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by retractOffer View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    see this thread here post #3 - http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/video-capture/9560-tevion-high-speed.html
    Thank you for your response. The driver provided in the last post won't install. It can't find the device, so it refuses to install.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know this is an old thread but I have found that my Tevion will work in both Windows 7 and 10 by using the Vidbox NW03 driver.
    The 2861 driver is a bother, dropped frames, skippy audio, nothing but trouble. If you have the desired Tevion go to the Vidbox site and get that driver, it may work for you.
    Last edited by Barrythecrab; 4th Mar 2023 at 11:54.
    Quote Quote