+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by forsure View Post
    Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Well according to AMD Please be informed that AMD does not manufacture RADEON R5M335 ,Radeon HD and Radeon RX series graphics cards. AMD is the manufacturer of the graphics chip and vendor’s such as Sapphire, Asus, Gigabyte, XFX, HIS, MSI, Power color etc. manufacture graphics card using AMD graphics technologies and customize the graphic cards as per their need and requirements.

The specifications and features are decided by the GPU manufacturer and will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer .so I would suggest you to please get in touch with GPU manufacturer regarding your query as they can assist you better .

So how do I find that out? Everywhere I look it says AMD manufacturers the card.
    what version of windows 10 do you have ?? - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hdr-and-wcg-color-settings-in-windows-10-2...7-bbc6c5ef24e6
    Windows 10 Pro, other than that I don't know. Are you actually reading this thread, we are way past Windows versions and location of settings
    right click on the windows 10 icon, select system - under windows specifications - you must have version 2004
    for HDR to work
    Where is a Windows 10 icon?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Well according to AMD Please be informed that AMD does not manufacture RADEON R5M335 ,Radeon HD and Radeon RX series graphics cards. AMD is the manufacturer of the graphics chip and vendor’s such as Sapphire, Asus, Gigabyte, XFX, HIS, MSI, Power color etc. manufacture graphics card using AMD graphics technologies and customize the graphic cards as per their need and requirements.

The specifications and features are decided by the GPU manufacturer and will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer .so I would suggest you to please get in touch with GPU manufacturer regarding your query as they can assist you better .

So how do I find that out? Everywhere I look it says AMD manufacturers the card.
    what version of windows 10 do you have ?? - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hdr-and-wcg-color-settings-in-windows-10-2...7-bbc6c5ef24e6
    Windows 10 Pro, other than that I don't know. Are you actually reading this thread, we are way past Windows versions and location of settings
    right click on the windows 10 icon, select system - under windows specifications - you must have version 2004
    for HDR to work
    Do you mean my computer icon/properties. It does not tell me a windows version other than the date 2020 for Microsot. However according to Mr.32 it does not matter, ok well back to the drawing board. ThANkS
    Last edited by forsure; 29th Mar 2021 at 13:59.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do you mean my computer icon/properties. It does not tell me a windows version other than the date 2020 for Microsot. However according to Mr.32 it does not matter, ok well back to the drawing board. ThANkS
    If at some future date you do need to know which feature update version of Windows 10 Pro you have installed, follow the instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-...6-9dd081cdd808

For what it is worth, Windows 10 version 1803 was supposed to work for HDR-passthrough in 2019 when I built my newest PC. (It has an Intel Coffee Lake processor which supports hardware-accelerated HEVC decoding and HDR-pass through.) Since I was running a now out-of-date version of Windows 10 Pro (1809) when I tested HDR the other day, I am in the process of updating to version 2004 to see if it changes anything.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote