VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,I want to be able to save all my playlists in Potplayer in a single step, is that possible?
    Even better, I would like if all playlists would be saved automatically at a interval I decide.How can I do this?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by tra; 15th Mar 2021 at 03:08.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I think they should be automatically saved in PotPlayer install folder, in subfolder "Playlist", in .dpl format.

AFAIK, there is no option to save all playlists in another format, like m3u8.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I think they should be automatically saved in PotPlayer install folder, in subfolder "Playlist", in .dpl format.

AFAIK, there is no option to save all playlists in another format, like m3u8.

I just want all my playlists and all their contents be backed up regularly and me able to control when.
    Last edited by tra; 15th Mar 2021 at 15:27.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You can backup the Playlist subfolder, or whole PotPlayer folder, you can use the option to save setting to .ini file, then you can backup also the settings.

To backup this program and others you can use SyncBackFree, easy to use, customizable, with scheduler, I'm using it too and I don't even know about it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    You can backup the Playlist subfolder, or whole PotPlayer folder, you can use the option to save setting to .ini file, then you can backup also the settings.

To backup this program and others you can use SyncBackFree, easy to use, customizable, with scheduler, I'm using it too and I don't even know about it.

Please give me step by step instructions.The way you describe it is way too cryptic for me.
    Last edited by tra; 16th Mar 2021 at 01:54.
    Quote Quote