VideoHelp Forum

Try DVD-Fab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVD-Fab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. God's Child
    Search Comp PM
    My church has been live-streaming every Sunday, and Iíve noticed the audio volume has been automatically getting louder and quieter off and on. Hereís our service last Sunday where this continued to happen. Itís really distracting. I canít find anything on the web about this. It used to be ok, but lately this problemís been occurring. I canít think of anything thatís changed. We havenít changed the position of the cell phone we used to stream to Facebook. Furthermore, we also stream with a phone to YouTube, and the YouTube audio has been fine, which makes me wonder if itís a Facebook issue. Not long ago we got a new boosting speaker, the photo of which Iím uploading, but I donít think we had audio problems right off with that. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. 👌
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	927BE8FC-CBC8-443A-93C0-01E7E335E83C.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	57567  

"They will walk after the LORD, He will roar like a lion; indeed He will roar and His sons will come trembling from the west." - Hosea 11:10
    Quote Quote