VideoHelp Forum


Try StreamFab All-in-One and rip streaming video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    What is the best way to rip each TV episode from a TV series Blu-ray disk and make each episode into a MKV file,
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    MakeMKV

    You make still have to manually cut the episodes if they're not in separate .MTS streams. This can cause issues if their are subs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    I can't get MakeMKV to even open the files in the blu ray folder.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tarzan54 View Post
    I can't get MakeMKV to even open the files in the blu ray folder.
    dvdfab bluray ripper - https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-ripper.htm
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    I should have explained I already ripped the Disk to my hard drive, now I would like to rip each TV episode into a MKV file.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    How did you rip the disc? If it's to folders, open the open the Index.bdmv file with MakeMKV. If you just have the .MTS files, you'll need to remux them I think MKVToolNix will work. My main PC is down and needs to be rebuilt, so I don't have any video tools right now.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    How did you rip the disc? If it's to folders, open the open the Index.bdmv file with MakeMKV. If you just have the .MTS files, you'll need to remux them I think MKVToolNix will work. My main PC is down and needs to be rebuilt, so I don't have any video tools right now.
    I rip with AnyDVD HD, I tried to open the Playlist and the Stream folders inside the bdmv folder but it shows no files found when using MakeMKV, I will look for the Index file.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    The index.bdmv is in the root of the main folder. https://www.videohelp.com/hd#filestruct
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    The index.bdmv is in the root of the main folder. https://www.videohelp.com/hd#filestruct
    Thanks that worked great, now just need to shrink the file down to a smaller size.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads