VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anybody got one lying around? I fancy some nostalgia time as I used to have one years ago... Appreciate they are junk but willing to pay shipping also so LMK what part of world you are in!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    You do realize that those are built in MPEG-2 encoder chip so you may not be able to capture lossless using vdub or any similar 3rd party app.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    You do realize that those are built in MPEG-2 encoder chip so you may not be able to capture lossless using vdub or any similar 3rd party app.
    "as I used to have one years ago" YES I do realise... I don't care.. I fancied having a blast from the past
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks, I have had smart search on eBay for nearly a year.... That is one of FOUR which are JUST the external connecting box. They all miss the PCI card so describing as Used/Tested is "a bit of a lie"

I did find ONE in Australia... but the postage cost is 4x the cost of the item.... I'm investigating still
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear colleagues,

i can't believe that someone is looking for a Dazzle DVCII!

i own 3 PCI boards, only one connection box, and i am seeking the drivers for Win 10 64 bits. do you know if they are available?

This capture board is amazing, very easy to use and captures were very good...

if you have any news about this driver, i will appreciate it very much.

thanks a lot for your help

best regards,

Nachomur
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by nachomur View Post
    Dear colleagues,

i can't believe that someone is looking for a Dazzle DVCII!

i own 3 PCI boards, only one connection box, and i am seeking the drivers for Win 10 64 bits. do you know if they are available?

This capture board is amazing, very easy to use and captures were very good...

if you have any news about this driver, i will appreciate it very much.

thanks a lot for your help

best regards,

Nachomur
    There are NONE and never will be. Latest you can get is XP 32 bit support. C-Cube who made original chip and drivers were sold multiple times and nobody ever released any newer drivers. Forget it.
    Quote Quote