VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

I'm trying to download this video : https://7plus.com.au/big-brother?episode-id=BBRO01-001 . when you click on the link, it's the video of the trailer of the new season that appears, it's not what I want, you have to scroll to choose episode 1.

I found mpd link : https://manifest.prod.boltdns.net/manifest/v1/dash/live-baseurl/bccenc/5303576322001/0...&cmsId=2466102

953dbaa58a5b7b1b1959aa585d98ddab (KID=b8d0344f752c41e4b070e8dde361d8ed)

Any idea how to download the video, any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
    Last edited by pouki; 18th Feb 2021 at 13:02.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thank you for your answer but i made a mistake, i give you wrong link url and manifest (both were in my notepad but i already know how to do for this previous one).

So if someone can check and tell me if it's possible or not.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Anyone please ? I found keys but i cant download the file encrypted
    Quote Quote  
  4. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Your links are already expired after 2min when you post them here or they're only available to you.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Sviests View Post
    Your links are already expired after 2min when you post them here or they're only available to you.
    Maybe, i don't know at all, this is why i asked ^^

Thank you but this is not the good video ^^ When you click on the link, their website displays a trailer directly and not the episode, you have to scroll down a bit and you'll see the title: Episode 1 - 08 Jun 2020

This is the one i want. Maybe the method you used is the same, if so, I want to know which link and tool to use.

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  6. I added keys on my first message, maybe it can help.
    Quote Quote