VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This is my first post, definitely a noob here... Anyway, I'm in need of some help with editing the menu navigation of an existing DVD. Basically, when you play the DVD it goes straight to the secondary menu (extras, chapters, etc.) rather than the main menu. The main menu button is on this screen, so you can navigate back to it. However, I'd like it to start on this main menu screen as it should. I've dabbled a bit with Ifoedit to patch convert PAL to NTSC and minor things like that, but can't really figure out how to restructure the DVD so that it starts up on the proper main menu screen. Hopefully this can be achieved while keeping the rest of the DVD untouched. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    PgcEdit may be of help. It has a trace function and allows users to see and edit commands.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yeah, PGCEdit for sure. There's even a guide for jumping to the main menu, skipping over anything else that might normally play before:

http://download.videohelp.com/r0lZ/pgcedit/third_party/blutach/How_to_use_PgcEdit_new_macro.htm
    Quote Quote