I have a win xp machine, fresh install only used for 1 program
Pinnacle 8 with the Pinnacle capturecard Av/dv with bluebox breakout.
After fiddeling around I got it to work perfectly, 2 hour capture 0 frames dropped.
In the capturepreview screen audio is in sync with video
Final result: a consistent out of sync audio from the start of video till the end, for a bout 0.3-05 seconds.
Noticable. So how to fix this or has someone suggestions?
Problems - Solutions I thought of myself:
- Internal audiocar on motherboard, replace with better one?
- Install Codec Pack (is now on install codecs only)
- HDD Writespeed not fast enough? (came with pc)
Not helpfull comments:
- buy an ATI AIW! (there are hard to come by here in NL)
- buy an external TBC! (no money for it)
- Use Virtualdub! (Card will not be recognized by other then pinnacle)
- Yeah buddy, Pinnacle sucks! I had the same problem you should install this. or this, or try that!
- Just fix it in post! use Avisynth to sync the audio using this script .... (i've been trying to find one but that's a whole forrest i can't seem to get trough yet)
Windows XP Pro 2002 SP 2
Pentium 4 cpu 3ghz 1.75GB ram
NVideo GeForce 4MX 460
Pinnacle AV/DV deluxe capturecard with breakout box (bluebox)
pinnacle callisto rev 7.0
JVC HR-S8600 with TBC/NR
Thanks so much for any help! I've been installing, re-installing and figuring out what could be the problem for hours and days!
I hope some-one can help me out so I can get some sleep
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Last edited by sndr1384; 27th Jan 2021 at 09:47.
You should be getting audio from the capture device, not the motherboard or other audio device.
Here is a link from 2003! https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/100379-Out-of-sync-audio-problem-with-analog-capture-Pinnacle
Download ScenalyzerLive from the site, add license and see if that helps!
Thanks man, Trying it out now... will post results!