VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi I'am A Newbie Back again from 2010 and Older? My Beyonwiz U4 PVR transferring the Text, Meta data TS with each of the video Files when I move them to a USB They still play Ok on the TV its just cramping the Data and the Files are filling up the USB and I find I dont know that I keep trying to move more files over and they dont go the only way I know is to plug them into the computer delete the 'Stuff' and start again this had never happened with my Topfield 2400 (9yrs) and it only happenned occasionly before on the BWiz? I may have to use a different Codec or Format as usual I have no Idea I tried saving them as "Type" but that does not help Thanks for any halp you can offer Regards Dasha
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	23-12-2020 --2020 my TV Video Programs Are Saving all this Meta Data happenned once before on an.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	714.6 KB
ID:	56528  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You only need to copy the .TS file, that's the video, the rest are program details etc. From your post I'm not too clear and what you want but I'm guessing you just want the movie and not the other stuff. You can load the .ts file into Vidcoder or similar and shrink the file if you are trying to minimise space. If you are wanting more details on the meta files then ask on the Beyonwiz users forum https://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/

How are you copying the files to USB? Using the Beyonwiz file commander to a USB stick plugged into the BW or picking up the files via a network connection to your PC or MAC. If that's the case you can just drag and drop into a folder or USB stick on your PC the .TS files.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks netmask56, I have been Copying from the BW to the USB via File commander, its obviously going to keep happening until I
    connect to the Net and drag and drop that will solve a lot of other issues, thanks again Dasha
    Quote Quote