VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a question I hope someone here can answer. I bought this software and have a top menu with 4 tracks setup. I saw how you can add background audio that loops until a track is chosen to be played but I can only get very very short audio clips to loop. Is it possible to get longer audio clips say 1-2 minutes in length to do what I am asking? Support leaves much to be desired....
    Quote Quote  
  2. Under the Motion Menu Tab of the Track Menu Settings you can change the duration of the BGM (Background Music)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Under the Motion Menu Tab of the Track Menu Settings you can change the duration of the BGM (Background Music)
    Thank you so much for responding! Do you mean here shown in the attachment? Image
    [Attachment 56382 - Click to enlarge]
    If that is where you meant, I think I changed that to a longer time frame but simulation didn't play but a few seconds and output didn't play the whole audio clip either....
    Quote Quote  
  4. Yes, that's the correct place to set it, and you appear to have done it correctly. Try setting your background to motion menu with background audio even if it's still.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Yes, that's the correct place to set it, and you appear to have done it correctly. Try setting your background to motion menu with background audio even if it's still.
    Thank you for your help! I was able to get it figured out because of it!
    Quote Quote