VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi folks, I need to work with some AVI files encoded with FFv1 codec but can't import them into Vegas Pro. It used to work before with Vegas Pro 12 and VirtualDub without any problems but I had to reinstall windows and then it stopped working.

I've installed K-Lite again as it used to be before. The files playback fine with players but don't work with software that needs VFW codecs. (VirtualDub says it needs VFW in an error msg)
    The K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool used to have a VFW section in configurations menu but now it's grayed out. I can't access VFW settings and enable FFV1.

How can I fix this issue. Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    VirtualDub 2 opens the files but I can't frameserve or convert files. The video files are too many, too large and scattered in various directories, and are referenced in many Vegas and After Effects projects. I need to make FFv1 work again with Vegas 12 (64bit) and After Effects like it used to do.

K-Lite used to have a VFW config menu and I was able to enable FFV1 via that screen. Now it's grayed out.
    How can I make it work again?

EDIT:
    **SOLVED**
    I reinstalled K-LITE Mega and it worked!
    Last edited by noisywan; 21st Nov 2020 at 06:15.
    Quote Quote