Why I can't find the option anywhere?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
file => render as => image sequence => png
(In the "render as" dialog box make sure "view all options" is checkmarked at the bottom left corner; otherwise some options might be hidden)
I suggest in the future that you use the Vegas Help feature. All you have to do is press F1, like any other Windows application.
Here are the help directions, copy/pasted directly from the Vegas 13 help system:
Saving a still-image sequence
Opening a still-image sequence is simple — just use the Import Media dialog — but what if you want to create your own still-image sequences? No problem.
1. If you want to render only a portion of your project, create a time selection and/or solo the tracks you want to include in the still-image sequence.
2. From the File menu, choose Render As. The Render As dialog is displayed.
3. In the Name box, type the base file name you want to use for rendered images. Files will be numbered automatically using this file name.
4. In the Output Format box, double-click Image Sequence to display a list of image formats and click the image format you want to use.
5. Select the Render loop region only check box if you want to save only the portion of the project that is contained within the loop region. Loop Playback does not need to be selected for this option to work.
The check box is available only if you've created a time selection in the timeline.
6. Select the Stretch video to fill output frame size (do not letterbox) check box when you are rendering to an output format with a slightly different aspect ratio than your project settings. This will prevent black bars from appearing on the top and bottom or the sides of the output.
7. Select the Use project output rotation setting check box if you're rendering a rotated project and want to use the Output rotation setting from the Project Properties dialog for your rendered file.
When the check box is cleared, the media is rotated according to its Media Properties setting, but the project itself is unrotated—you can use this setting to proof your project on an unrotated display.
8. Click the Render button. A dialog is displayed to show rendering progress.
When rendering is complete, you can click Open Folder to open the folder where you saved the files.
P.S. Also make sure you do NOT have the "show favorites only" box checked (see picture below).
You can try uninstalling then reinstalling
If that doesn't work, you can try the frameserver workaround