VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

PLZ download this videos (in .7z) to look at it if you want help with deinterlacing and FPS change.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-89QCYzT2YP2nnFk-kVn98A1Akv5bODj/view?usp=sharing
    Recently i remembered a movie, found the DVD (new) and buyed it knowing it was poor quality.
    https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer?action=desc&aid=3906253293&productid=1024631

Yesterday i buyed it twice, first is dated 2002-9 but this is 2006-5. Hopeless it's a better one.
    https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer?action=desc&aid=5470558908&productid=47573584

Also i found a recent (2019-9) rerelease but is NTSC and not cheap (25$ + 20$ shipping fees).Who knows if the master is the same or of any better quality !?!
    https://www.allmovie.com/movie/3-am-v239363/releases
    https://www.moviesunlimited.com/3-am-showtime-3-a-m/810017881093

I also downloaded the movie from YT in VO, if i change framerate to 23.976 it syncs perfectly (Toolnix 960/1001).
    https://youtu.be/K1k72YGNM0c

-----------

Okay,
    before watching it i want to give the best deinterlacing method as possible, that's why i need help. This DVD is PAL, i must also change FPS to recover original playtime (88>92).

Imdb :
    Taxis pour cible (2001)
    3 A.M. (original title)
    1h 32min
    88 min | 92 min (DVD) = but, PAL-DVD @ 1:27:45s - so 88 not 92, what is good ?
    Media Info :
    PAL
    25,000 Im/s
    720 pixels
    576 pixels
    Variable bit rate
    Entrelacé ligne du haut d'abord (top field)
    YUV
    4:2:0
    GOP Open
    BT.601 PAL
    BT.470 B/G
    +
    AC-3
    2 canaux
    Constant
    448 kb/s
    48,0 kHz
    -----------

I found HandBrake gives the best with Decomb+Eedid2 (no autodetect). But from the DVD files only, strangely if i load the Lagarith with FPS changed to 23.976 by VirtualDub2, it works not the same. At all.

Now i have to find the way to use VirtualDub2 for perfectly deinterlace the uncompressed AVI.

MeGui :
    AUDIO 25 to 23.976 .flac (DVD AC-3 demuxed stream, _delay 0) ?_? Pitch Correction - it's good ?_?

VirtualDub2 settings :
    CROP (camera has unstable frame, from time to time along the movie more or less CROP should be done, strange but not a big thing).
    LAGARITH (prevent upsampling, no pixel change).
    AUDIO from MeGui.
    NEED DEINTERLACING THIS STUFF

Handbrake :
    AVI uncompressed to h265

-----------

I finally found something that should do the trick, but i have never used AviSynth before. Am i on the good wy ?

AviSynthPlus 3.6.1
    Decomb 5.2.4
    EEDI2 0.9.2
    EEDI3 v0.9.2.1 (not the same think, i'll try to see)

Another but i'm note quiet sure :
    nnedi3 0.9.4 (intra-field thing)

-----------

I wait some reviews and will respond as quick as possible. I'm French, hoping to be understandable at my level of English.
    Quote Quote  
  2. If it is a movie, you do NOT want to deinterlace.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
    If it is a movie, you do NOT want to deinterlace.
    Probably since he wants a H264/HEVC version of the movie, inverse telecine would be best,
    reduce the video to 23.976 and slow down the audio.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Probably since he wants a H264/HEVC version of the movie, inverse telecine would be best,
    Thanks for clarifying my post. Yes, I had intended to recommend that he use IVTC.
    Quote Quote  
  5. There are many ways to perform NTSC/PAL conversions so you need to provide a sample from the DVD to know the best way to restore the original. An easy way to do this is to use DgIndex (included with the DgMpegDec package for AviSynth). Open one of the VOB files from the DVD, mark-in, mark-out, File -> Save Project and Demux Video. Upload the resulting m2v file. Be sure to include a medium speed panning shot.

You will probably need to use AviSynth for the best results.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    There are many ways to perform NTSC/PAL conversions so you need to provide a sample from the DVD to know the best way to restore the original. An easy way to do this is to use DgIndex (included with the DgMpegDec package for AviSynth). Open one of the VOB files from the DVD, mark-in, mark-out, File -> Save Project and Demux Video. Upload the resulting m2v file. Be sure to include a medium speed panning shot.

I thought the first link above (google drive) was the untouched sample? It's not clear.
    I looked at 49mb clip; most of the frames look clean, but I see some combing on scene changes,
    such as frame 192
    Quote Quote  
  7. If that sample at the top is from the DVD, then it's almost all progressive with interlacing sometimes at scene changes. That can be fixed by deinterlacing when it happens and no other times. This thing should definitely NOT be deinterlaced with Yadif or any other deinterlacer that deinterlaces everything. There are several ways to deinterlace just what needs deinterlacing in AviSynth.

Vinverse()

is one way, although I might do it using QTGMC when needed:

Mpeg2Source("Test.d2v")

tdeintted = QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2)
    tfm(clip2=tdeintted)

If you want to slow it to film speed you add an AssumeFPS(23.976) to the script and slow the audio to match.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    I thought the first link above (google drive) was the untouched sample? It's not clear.
    Sorry, I somehow missed that.

Yes, the video is mostly progressive frames with a few interlaced frames at some shot changes. If you've never used AviSynth before I would suggest you just use TFM() (without the clip2=QTGMC(...)) -- just because QTGMC() is very hard to get set up (you have to download and install several third party support filters). Even Handbrake's Yadif deinterlacing is adequate for the minor amount of comb artifacts in the movie.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I say movie, not the technical video term referring to 24p, but to the film title (3 a.m ; Taxis pour cible). I must deinterlace someway.

Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    That's what i tried, it works well, perhaps even better audio with pitch correction. But IVCT doesn't work at all it's PAL, download the video to look at interlace ( i pointed frame to look at, it's 16MO direct stream copy from DVD).
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VOA-_ECUucY8E5t6O2pe4al9lcdPCJwG/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for clarifying my post. Yes, I had intended to recommend that he use IVTC.
    I tried all in AviDemux, only Yadif (not good enough, like Handbrake and VDub) and Libavdec (Linear interpolation) work.

There are many ways to perform NTSC/PAL conversions so you need to provide a sample from the DVD to know the best way to restore the original.

Hey, the sample is available since first post at the first line of the topic !! It's the 16MO video i just reuploaded, frames 164 and 192 are good exemple about what deinterlacer should work on. First post (93MO) even contains divx version to look at audio sync to 23.976 and pitch correction, and info in .txt.
    AviSynth+ actually, and that's why i need help, i found decomb and Eedi2 (or 3) in VDub external filters page

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/External_filters#Deinterlacing

Originally Posted by manono View Post
    If that sample at the top is from the DVD, then it's almost all progressive with interlacing sometimes at scene changes. That can be fixed by deinterlacing when it happens and no other times. This thing should definitely NOT be deinterlaced with Yadif or any other deinterlacer that deinterlaces everything. There are several ways to deinterlace just what needs deinterlacing in AviSynth.

Vinverse()

is one way, although I might do it using QTGMC when needed:

Mpeg2Source("Test.d2v")

tdeintted = QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2)
    tfm(clip2=tdeintted)

If you want to slow it to film speed you add an AssumeFPS(23.976) to the script and slow the audio to match.
    Direct stream copy from VOB, yes (untouched).
    Handbrake perhaps give best result if i deactivate detection mode, not clear (i should deinterlace before recode it anyway, better).
    That's why i'm here, learn the best way to deinterlace that DVD :
    Megui can demux streams (.d2v), it says "partially interlaced"
    VirtualDub2 indexes .m2v or .vob's (.midx).
    HELP me with Avisynth+

Yes, the video is mostly progressive frames with a few interlaced frames at some shot changes. If you've never used AviSynth before I would suggest you just use TFM() (without the clip2=QTGMC(...)) -- just because QTGMC() is very hard to get set up (you have to download and install several third party support filters). Even Handbrake's Yadif deinterlacing is adequate for the minor amount of comb artifacts in the movie.
    YES, it is direct stream from DVD as .mpg files (19s & 1min), and info in text file says that, and also to look at frames 164+192 to quick access best touched frames !!
    NO, yadif from Handbrake is less good than Decomb with this source, i tested (Eedi2 is good to add).

-------

Thanks guys, i gone to sleep just after posting first time
    Last edited by KlemNT; 11th Nov 2020 at 21:38. Reason: google drive linked to video preview, now it's downloadable in archive 7z
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do you have Avisynth set up and working? Qtgmc?
    If so, you can try manono's suggestion

Here's two to compare, manono's script encoded in Vdub2, and decomb with default settings (in Vidcoder)
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Do you have Avisynth set up and working? Qtgmc?
    If so, you can try manono's suggestion

Here's two to compare, manono's script encoded in Vdub2, and decomb with default settings (in Vidcoder)
    No, have to do that It's Avisynth+ right ?!
    About QTGMC, i was interested about that script
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/QTGMC
    https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156028

I'm new to AviSynth, understood QTGMC is a script (not a plugin, like TempGaussMC also), should i install +plus+ version of AVS (Improved still image support and TimeStretch) ?!https://avs-plus.net
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/External_filters#Deinterlacing

Thanks to you and manono.

My goal is to export in Lagarith, 23.976 (MeGui audio slowdown works perfectly, and has pitch correction that is better than original i think).
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 00:55.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can't you find a widescreen version of the movie? You prefer 4x3 ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ther is no 16-9, it certainly was shot as this, even the newer rerelease (2019-9) CBS DVD is 1.33:1, and i don't know if it's a better quality or a "copy" :

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/3-am-v239363/releases
    https://www.moviesunlimited.com/3-am-showtime-3-a-m/810017881093

It's official Sundance's selection Lee Davis movie (Spike Lee's friend)
    This marks the third incarnation of “3 AM” at the Sundance Film Festival (invited twice previous into the writers lab for the script). After viewing the final product, maybe the Utah folks would agree to a fourth try?
    “3 AM” is a disjointed story of three cab drivers in the big city of New York: Hershey (Danny Glover), a failed basketball player who can not seem to get a hold on his emotions; Rasha (Sergej Trifunovic), an immigrant from Bosnia who is in love with a bath house girl (a side story that leads directly to a dead end); and Salgado (Michelle Rodriguez), an angry-at-the-world, completely insane Latina who has delusions involving evil spirits. There is also George (Pam Grier) who dates Hershey, but since she has about twelve minutes of screen time, and nothing to do during that precious time, she is not even worth summarizing.
    Unfortunately, there is no chemistry between Glover and Grier and the duo of Salgado and Rasha should share a jail cell. Since this film is trying to be a “character study” ala “Boogie Nights” or “Magnolia” the audience must, in any way, be able to relate with some, if not all, of the characters being studied. Sadly, only prisoners or lawyers possess the patience to understand the illogical mindset of these detestable people.
    “3 AM” meanders from story to story with no real purpose or focus. There is also a side story of a “serial cab killer” which goes nowhere and is simply there to fill the blood and violence quota. On the unnecessary topic, the out-of-place cameos by Spike Lee, Walt Frasier and Pepa (the other half of “Salt”) really bring the viewer out of the world that the film is trying to create. About the only success involved with this film is making the audience unanimously agree to set off a bomb on the entire city and hope the innocent rats and roaches survive.
    [Attachment 55804 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 55805 - Click to enlarge]

What this rerelease offers ???????
    [Attachment 55806 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 01:52.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So,

source is the DVD5-PAL (DvdShrink movie only, no compression nor menus). DVD folder @ 3,40 Go (3 659 325 440 octets).

MeGui demuxed streams :
    AC3 - 281 Mo (294 839 552 octets)
    M2V - 3,06 Go (3 291 370 780 octets)

MeGui can do the audio 23.976 (pitch correction)

VirtualDub should :

Deinterlace the video with the help of AviSynth(+),
    Change FPS to 23.976
    Crop - left/10 right/6 top/2 bottom/2
    Output to Lagarith (source colorspace : YUV420 - BT.601)

What i don't know is, if VirtualDub is configured (Lagarith : multithreaded, prevent upsampling when decoding, no change colrspace / crop 10-6-2-2 / change framerate 23.976), Avisynth knows it, or all must be in a script (even Lagarith options) ?

A+

EDIT = i don't ccare about procesing time, i just want the better output ( i7 9700 - GTX1660 )8 Cores
    8 Threads

II :
    Shoul i first create a untouched Lagarith .avi ? Or process directly the .m2v+.d2v.

III :So that's AVS 2.6.0 MT by SEt (not the + version) ?!

IV :
    I'd like to make a "Source Match / Lossless" if i can.
    QTGMC( Preset=XXXX, SourceMatch=3, Sharpness=XXX, TR2=X, Lossless=2 ) # Best quality, slowest, very minor residual combing

V :
    Why all forums on the internet have a tiny window for posting ?
    Hey, i found a window extension button right up in the corner
    So i found that the mouse whell moves page down or up when reaching encd of edit window

VI :
    I'm trying StaxRip (in VirtualBox), i demuxed (the .mpg) FF and eac3, first add delay and no video demux, second has a little smaller file size (no delay) and video demux. Important (filesize, delay) ?

VII :
    I should do it @ 24 FPS MeGui has the audio option for 24p

VIII :
    "Pitch correction" sounds good, if i omit the option when converting FPS from origial PAL 25 to 23.976 (or 24) appears a sort of echo ! Am i right ? The file i uploaded at first thread (my first words) contain 3 audio !!! Check if you want.
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 07:10.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    VirtualDub should :

Deinterlace the video with the help of AviSynth(+),
    Change FPS to 23.976
    Crop - left/10 right/6 top/2 bottom/2
    Output to Lagarith (source colorspace : YUV420 - BT.601)
    If you're going to use AviSynth for decombing you might as well do everything else in AviSynth. Encode with whatever encoder you want. x264 cli, ffmpeg, VirtualDub, MeGUI...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So, i should put all those parameters in the AVS script :

1 - Deinterlace QTGMC (noob)
    2 - Crop L-10 R-6 T-2 B-2
    3 - Change FPS 25 to 24
    4 - Output Lagarith, and his options (multithreaded, prevent upsampling when decoding, no change colorspace)
    10 - Finally with the result file i do what i want.
    Source is preferably an .m2v file index .d2v. Well, i have the first line

What i retain about QTGMC (i won't hide i nedd help) :

MVTools2
    Estimation and compensation of objects motion in video clips.
    May be used for strong temporal denoising, advanced framerate conversions.

Nnedi3
    An intra-field only deinterlacer. It takes in a frame, throws away one field, and then interpolates the missing pixels using only information from the kept field.
    Nnedi2 with improved predictor neural network architecture and local neighborhood pre-processing.

Zs_RF_Shared.avsi
    ???????

TDeint
    Bi-directionally, motion adaptive, sharp deinterlacer.
    Can adaptively choose between using per-field and per-pixel motion adaptivity, and can use cubic interpolation, kernel interpolation (with temporal direction switching), or one of two forms of modified ELA interpolation which help to reduce "jaggy" edges in moving areas where interpolation must be used.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes but when i output the video to Lagrith (change FPS, CROP) before using Handbrake, Decomb+Eedi2 doesn't work as well as with the DVD-VOB source. In fact it feels like Yadif with the DVD source, that doesn't gives good result.
    Is that a colorspace probleme, i'l try different settings to Lagarith (upsample).
    Quote Quote  
  18. Here's what I came up with:

Code:
    a = LWlibavAudioSource("3AM - DVD-PAL (1min).mpg")
    v = Mpeg2Source("3AM - DVD-PAL (1min).d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    AudioDub(a,v)

TFM()
    Crop(10,2,-6,-2)
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    Spline36Resize(768,height)
    AssumeFPS(24000, 1001, sync_audio=false)
    ConvertAudioToFloat().TimeStretch(rate=(24000.0/1001.0/25.0*100.0)).ConvertAudioTo16Bit()

prefetch(8)
    That uses TFM() to eliminate the residual combing, QTGMC to clean up the aliasing of edges in the original video, AssumeFPS to change slow the frame rate, and TimeStretch to lengthen the audio and lower the pitch.

I encoded that with ffmpeg by dragging and dropping the AVS script onto this batch file:

Code:
    Start /b /low "ffmpeg" "G:\program files\ffmpeg64\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -y -benchmark -init_hw_device qsv=hw -filter_hw_device hw -v verbose ^
        -i %1 ^
        -c:v libx264 -preset slow -crf 18 -g 50 ^
        -profile:v high -level:v 4.2 -adaptive_b 1 -rdo 1 -g 50 -colorspace smpte170m -color_range tv ^
        -acodec aac ^
        "%~dpn1.avc.mp4"
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by jagabo; 12th Nov 2020 at 08:02.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Oh là là,

it's way better that what Handbrake can do, a thousand time better.
    Why is this 768x572 lol ? Staxrip sayed that also, it's about aspect ratio, or that comes from FF !? Oops no, the script (edit)!!

That's good, for my first project i learn something to transcode a DVD to full quality, next i learn what to do with Resident Evil PSX intro's (i used jpsxdec, to full RGB>Lagarit after). Another thing i will do in video edit, is the real 3D video at the beginning of Silent Hill 4 (30 FPS maxi) i'l record.

Well, i'm back when i know how i can use that stuff (the script).
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 08:59.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    Why is this 768x572 lol ? Staxrip sayed that also, it's about aspect ratio, or that comes from FF !?
    What you have is an ITU cap where the 4:3 image is in a 704x576 portion of the 720x576 frame. The appropriate way to convert that to a 4:3 frame is to crop the width to 704x576 then stretch that to 768x576 (or any other 4:3 frame size). Your cropping removed 16 pixels off the width but it also removed 4 off the height. To maintain the correct aspect ratio requires resizing to 768x572.

Regarding QTGMC, yes, it's a script not a dll. But it requires several other 3rd part filters.

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/QTGMC#Core_Plugins_and_Scripts

And some of those require other third party filters. Then, depending on what QTGMC settings you use you may need several of the optional 3rd party filters:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/QTGMC#Optional_Plugins

And some of them may require other 3rd party filters as well!

Since they are all made by different people, and many are being updated often, it can be hard to get compatible versions of everything you need. That is why I originally suggested using TFM without QTGMC as an option.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Good advise, at least i've read the QTGMC page and it gave me an idea about it.

Crop this movie is not entirely possible, some parts (less) need more crop at left, i don't want delete image and that not so distracting. Perhaps we need a better master (or a BRD lol) :

Crop1+Crop2
    [Attachment 55810 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55811 - Click to enlarge]

Handbrake cant Decomb any .avi VirtualDub outputs (Lagarith : same as input, RGB24 // Uncompressd RGB : sames) 25 fps nor changed framerate, you can notice some very little difference between input color space and RGB24 output (need fullscreen image) :

Lagarith_input colorspace - Lagarith_RGB24
    [Attachment 55812 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55813 - Click to enlarge]

Ucompressed_input colorspace - Ucompressed_RGB24
    [Attachment 55814 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55815 - Click to enlarge]

DVD_decomb-eedi - DVD_decomb-eedi+autoetect
    [Attachment 55816 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55817 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 10:50.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What you have is an ITU cap where the 4:3 image is in a 704x576 portion of the 720x576 frame. The appropriate way to convert that to a 4:3 frame is to crop the width to 704x576 then stretch that to 768x576 (or any other 4:3 frame size). Your cropping removed 16 pixels off the width but it also removed 4 off the height. To maintain the correct aspect ratio requires resizing to 768x572.
    Many thanks, that helps.
    About stretching, i always keep as the same as original as possible, i compared and the face of the driver is larger. You're welcome.

DVD VS STRETCH
    [Attachment 55818 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55819 - Click to enlarge]

I totally agree with you, i won't be able to use QTGMC, i'll go with TFM for sure.

I will recap here :
    SOURCE = Dvd 25fps PAL
    OUTPUT = deinterlace (your script) + crop + change fps + Lagarith, same colorspace.

Does deinterlace could be even better if i don't care about about processing time ? And is 24 FPS better than 23.976 ?

This script (taken from you, edited) does 24fps without stretcfhing ?!
    a = LWlibavAudioSource("3AM - DVD-PAL (1min).mpg")
    v = Mpeg2Source("3AM - DVD-PAL (1min).d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3)
    AudioDub(a,v)

TFM()
    Crop(10,2,-6,-2)
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    AssumeFPS(24000, sync_audio=false)
    ConvertAudioToFloat().TimeStretch(rate=(24000.0/25.0*100.0)).ConvertAudioTo16Bit()

prefetch(8)
    If i understand it is a AVS script i can load in VirtualDub, that helps me to output in any of his codec (Lagarith).

When process's finished i have an AVI deinterlaced (and well) i can reencode with any encoder (Handbrake.......).

Tomorrow i'll install AviSynth+ an d see if i can make it work.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Where can i find the TFM ?

EDIT = waking-up, thanks, i had the Tdeint, but not the ivct
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 20:07.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    Where can i find the TFM ?
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TIVTC
    If you just want to deinterlace those few frames needing it, an alternative is TDeint(Full=False)
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TDeint
    It can also be made to only use its interlace detection but with a different deinterlacer (one such as QTGMC).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    And i install Avisynth+ anyway ? Not normal 2.6 or the MT by SEt (mutithread .dll on QTGMC page, should i)

It is time to install all the stuff !

EDIT : I retained from QTGMC' page reading :

MVTools2
    Estimation and compensation of objects motion in video clips.
    May be used for strong temporal denoising, advanced framerate conversions.

Nnedi3
    An intra-field only deinterlacer. It takes in a frame, throws away one field, and then interpolates the missing pixels using only information from the kept field.
    Nnedi2 with improved predictor neural network architecture and local neighborhood pre-processing.

Zs_RF_Shared.avsi
    ???????

TDeint
    Bi-directionally, motion adaptive, sharp deinterlacer.
    Can adaptively choose between using per-field and per-pixel motion adaptivity, and can use cubic interpolation, kernel interpolation (with temporal direction switching), or one of two forms of modified ELA interpolation which help to reduce "jaggy" edges in moving areas where interpolation must be used.

EDIT : if ever you want the French DVD menu (go right after chapter 6 to access 7-12, no mouse click) :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oht-r3cRfJzF_ECUqx4_uzNQwj-3Mebg/view?usp=sharing
    Last edited by KlemNT; 12th Nov 2020 at 20:58.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Zs_RF_Shared.avsi is a bunch of simple functions commonly used by other filters. Instead of having all the other functions include a copy, or of having ~80 different AVSI files, they're all in one place.

It's plain text so you can download it and read it with NotePad.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    And it works also with the "+" version !
    https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff
    avs/avs+ Stuff
    "Zs_RF_Shared.avsi" in "avs 2.5 and up" is needed for most scripts

To-Do-List
    To-Do-List

use avs+ FunctionExists instead of try catch when avs+ is used
    add frame properties
    more updates
    "+" has x64 support, that's why i'm interested, if not needed/wanted i let go with 2.6.0 !! Advise ?

EDIT : i can take the fonctions from this file and copy it to my script.......
    Quote Quote  
  28. AviSynth+ 64 bit is pretty stable now. You should use it rather than AviSynth2.6.

Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    Zs_RF_Shared.avsi...
    EDIT : i can take the fonctions from this file and copy it to my script.......
    Just put the script in the AviSynth+ Plugins64+ folder. All the functions will be available in any script automatically.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I should download plugins by this page, actually i had mpeg2source error in VDub, i loaded DGDecode DLL (script) AVS+ uses the same .dll found in MeGui X64 :
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSynth%2B_x64_plugins
    Fixed.

(TDeint is v1.7 = https://github.com/pinterf/TIVTC/releases)

Actually i haven't added another plugin.dll than DGDecode in AVS+ i can open .m2v by (hey it's my first script, one dll) :
    LoadPlugin("C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DGDecode.dll")
    Mpeg2Source("3AM-VDemux.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3)
    Crop(10,2,-6,-2)
    AssumeFPS(24000)

prefetch(8)
    But with :
    v = Mpeg2Source
    it's not recognized as a video (error), that's because it requires the fonctions of QTGMC....... i presume. Or TFM !!

EDIT : mmmhh :
    To do deringing only:
    MPEG2Source("project.d2v", cpu2="ooooxx")
    II :
    MPEG2DecPlus
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/MPEG2DecPlus
    I could try that ?

MPEG2Source("[PATH\]project.d2v")
    To do plain YV12 decoding
    +
    idct = 4
    avx2 (i7 9700)

upConv = 0
    No conversion, YUV420 source is YV12 output

iCC = true
    force field-based (interlaced) upsampling. Only if you want to force DGDecode to use a particular upsampling mode.

i420 = true
    ( - )
    -
    What is upsampling in that case (mpgsource iCC), use for denintrerlacing
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 04:25. Reason: m.à.j script (update)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just edited my previous post, it has my first script attempt

I see time is not displayedthe same in VDub timeline (frames are) if video loaded from .avs.

That's the video infos :
    [Attachment 55822 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote