VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TIVTC
    If you just want to deinterlace those few frames needing it, an alternative is TDeint(Full=False)
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TDeint
    It can also be made to only use its interlace detection but with a different deinterlacer (one such as QTGMC).
    IVCT won't work, i tried all those from AviDemux, Handbrake,VDub.... it doesn't well touches frames (or at all).

TDeint is the one of the script by (cool, that the one with decomb and eedi i downloaded before posting on the forum). I found v1.7 2020-9-21.

To use the scrip^t i need QTGMC .avsi and that's all ? (or also prerequies) !

I'll do it rught now

EDIT :

QTGMC v3.376 = the prerequisites :

masktools2-v2.2.26
    mvtools-2.7.43-with-depans20200602
    NNEDI3_v0_9_4_57
    RgTools-v1.0
    Zs_RF_Shared = v1.141

TFM = TDeint v1.7

II :

Hey, i can't uderstand why 2 scripts use much different TDeint setting, but second looks like better (but stretched) :
    tdeintted = QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2)
    tfm(clip2=tdeintted)
    VS
    TFM()
    QTGMC(InputType=2)

1vs2
    [Attachment 55823 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55824 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 55825 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55826 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 04:54. Reason: compare scripts
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry to invade the forum with so much posts

LoadPlugin("C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DGDecode.dll")
    Mpeg2Source("3AM-VDemux.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3)

Crop(12,2,-6,-2)
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000)

prefetch(8)
    But, the last line i can't make work :
    TFM()
    Returns unknown command error (VDub)

EDIT :

YES, VDub shows the video cropped @ 24 FPS and "deinterlaced (but on a 4k 55" TV i see it's not fully processed), what this line misses in the process ?

I don't care process time

EDIT :

LOL, 24000,1000 and now time displays in VDub
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 06:38. Reason: crop 12 - FPS (,1000)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Lagarith doesn't exports (Uncompressed RGB does), and i miss TFM() !

Unable to initialise video compression. Check that the video codec is compatible with the output frame size and that the settings are correct or try a different one
    Will try to return to crop 10 !!!

EDIT :
    it didn't like i crop 12 but 10 let's it output, what a mess. that works now.

II :
    VDub (script):
    There is no function "TFM".......

WHHYYY ?

Anybody to push the deintrlace even better ? I see traces of it; but at frames next to those procesed!
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 07:06.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    Sorry to invade the forum with so much posts

Mpeg2Source("3AM-VDemux.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3)

Crop(12,2,-6,-2)
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000)

prefetch(8)
    But, the last line i can't make work :
    TFM()
    Returns unknown command error (VDub)
    Did you put the correct version of TIVTC.DLL in the correct plugins folder?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I only took TDint, so it's two files, zut alors (FR!), don't worry i'll fnd it with the link manono gave at previou page.

EDIT :

Well, and it fixes the probleme.

Mille mercis, if anyway there is a way to do an even beeter JOB (e.g:EEDI2), i'd apreciate.
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 07:45.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can use AvsInfoTool to check your AviSynth installation.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just try all in MeGui to better understand (24fps) :
    (source is 19sec 25fps)

Hybrid Mosly film (does 16sec) =
    tivct = bad++
    tivct+tdeint+eedi = bad+
    decomb ivtc = bad +++(+)

Hybrid Mosly Interlaced does (20sec) =
    tivct = bad++
    tivct+tdeint+eedi = bad+
    decomb ivtc = bad+++(+)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    At least i found one thing by myself, the pitch correction is needed. I read that it was not done often on old DVD's, but if i listen the original voicesfrom DVD, it's better rendered at 24 Fps with pitch correction.

Many thanks guy, i'l be back to upload 2 samples, one will be the same scene i uploaded on first thread, and another that's goog to view

EDIT :

Un milliard de mercis, the script works as hell (d'enfer), i just watched the frames of the taxi scene on this Qled 4K TV (Continental Edison, made in France cheap 450 euros), ooohh good.

EDIT + :
    that's a good source of infos- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/encoding-guide.html
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 09:38.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I want to skip the logo, it's awful,first true black frame (logo finishes with noisy black frames ) is N°259 (VDub starts at 0) start at frame 259 is good, but i don't need to indicate end frame if AVS doesn't need it.

TRIM http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Trim

XviD for fun = MeGui (all max but HVSMasking=off), even frame quantizers set to 0.
    No idea about following options (i'd like to tweak that too, i let default) :
    B-frame Quantizer -150-
    B-frame Quant offset -100-
    CBR RC :
    Reaction Delay Factor -16-
    Averaging Period -100-
    RC Buffer Size -100-

Any idea ?
    Oh, and the custom command line, can it take a good setting, same think for Handbrake.
    Last edited by KlemNT; 14th Nov 2020 at 08:28. Reason: videos had bad A.R !! del
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I follow advice , report says a duplicate fonction, about FFTW i had the files but didn't install because i thinked it was really advanced :

[OS/Hardware info]
    Operating system: Windows 10 (x64) (Build 17763)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz / Coffee Lake-R (Core i7)
    MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, FMA3, RDSEED, ADX, AVX, AVX2
    8 physical cores / 8 logical cores

[Avisynth info]
    VersionString: AviSynth+ 3.6.1 (r3300, 3.6, x86_64)
    VersionNumber: 2.60
    File / Product version: 3.6.1.0 / 3.6.1.0
    Interface Version: 8
    Multi-threading support: Yes
    Avisynth.dll location: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\avisynth.dll
    Avisynth.dll time stamp: 2020-06-19, 21:05:14 (UTC)
    PluginDir2_5 (HKLM, x64): C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64
    PluginDir+ (HKLM, x64): C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+

[C++ 2.5 Plugins (64 Bit)]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DGDecode.dll [1.5.8.0]

[C++ 2.6 Plugins (64 Bit)]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\ConvertStacked.d ll [2020-06-19]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DePan.dll [2.13.1.6]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DePanEstimate.dl l [2.10.0.4]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DirectShowSource .dll [2020-06-19]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\ImageSeq.dll [2020-06-19]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\masktools2.dll [2.2.26.0]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\mvtools2.dll [2.7.43.0]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\nnedi3.dll [0.9.4.57]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\RgTools.dll [1.0.0.0]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\Shibatch.dll [2020-06-19]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\TDeint.dll [1.7.0.0]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\TimeStretch.dll [2020-06-19]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\TIVTC.dll [1.0.23.0]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\VDubFilter.dll [2020-06-19]

[Scripts (AVSI)]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\colors_rgb.avsi [2020-05-20]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\QTGMC.avsi [2020-11-13]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\Zs_RF_Shared.avs i [2020-11-13]

[Uncategorized files]
    C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\colors_rgb.txt [2020-05-20]

[Plugin errors/warnings]
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Function duplicates:

"undefined" : "[InternalFunction]"
    "Undefined" : "C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\Zs_RF_Shared.av si"

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

"C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DePanEstimate.d ll" requires the FFTW library for some functions.

Note: 'libfftw3f-3.dll' can be downloaded here:
    http://www.fftw.org/install/windows.html

'libfftw3f-3.dll' should be placed in "System32" and/or "SysWoW64"

"C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\mvtools2.dl l" requires the FFTW library for some functions.

Note: 'libfftw3f-3.dll' can be downloaded here:
    http://www.fftw.org/install/windows.html

'libfftw3f-3.dll' should be placed in "System32" and/or "SysWoW64"
    EDIT FFTW = fixed

And that, it's a detail (iassume) :
    Function duplicates:
    "undefined" : "[InternalFunction]"
    "Undefined" : "C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\Zs_RF_Shared.av si"
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 11:58.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The VF is way better than the VO, it's comedic, the original is so serious. Only Salgado played by Michelle Rodriguez and when she talks Spain is good, i should rip that moment but i'd have to change 29.97 to match the 24 FPS, for finally insert it in the VF, that's imposible at my level.

I'll try the trim @ frame 259 setting now, but when i read the page it looks like i read the same thing for each option it gives

EDIT:

Trim(259, 131624)

Should work

EDIT:

NLE is a weird thing, i prefer use VDub to remove Logo, because audio (that a load as external file) follows edit !!!!!!! i found better frame 263, no cigarette burn on black frame.......

Good night
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 12:56.
    Quote Quote  
  12. By the way, the deblocking and deringing filters in the 64 bit version of Mpeg2Source don't work. The options are ignored. They do work in the 32 bit version. You might want to use filters like deblock_qed() and mosquitonr() in their place:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Deblock_QED
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/MosquitoNR

By the way, all your videos are encoded with the wrong aspect ratio: ~5:4, not ~4:3. That's what the Spline36Resize in my script corrects.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You're right i will had this line, also you did all for me, so i don't forget to thank you in particular jagabo.

I'm happy with AVS now. Should have to calculate A.R, somehow the crop is :
    10 left
    6 right
    2 up & right

702x576 fullscreen is not true 4:3, howto ? I ask because when you sayed ITU cap, i'v been lost. Does PC A:R doesn't be 1:1 ?

Also your video is inverse of mine, image is stretched wider than the original. I'd like fix that.
    What i did is, open DVDvideo, my video (5:4), your video (wider). Height is the same, width is larger or smaller than original :
    [Attachment 55831 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 55832 - Click to enlarge]

Well, that's not finished !

Wikipedia :
    Common aspect ratios in still photography include (that's fun) :
    1:1
    5:4 (1.25:1)
    4:3 (1.3:1)
    3:2 (1.5:1)
    5:3 (1.6:1)
    16:9 (1.7:1)
    3:1

I found this calculator :
    https://toolstud.io/photo/aspect.php?width=704&height=572&compare=video
    SD television (4:3)
    Using 91.9 % of the screen
    LOL, it's not just a little.

I upload final samples, but i'll replace later wih correct A.R, the VO is from YT (just copied scene).

Same scene as sample on first thread (NVEnc highest CQ & profile, quick as never seen before encoded time) :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iCnGGqBhWRVy0DAmW8dSG9MlUeIJZqMS/view?usp=sharing

A better scene i also upload in VO (i prefer VF for this moie, excep this scene when Rodriguez talks Spanish)
    VF
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I7UneBKblN6lyV-9itSvtdO0YQHJkak7/view?usp=sharing

VOst = LOOOL, it's tynier than 5:4 !? Perhaps the NTSC DVDis letterboxed ?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13oW-6vytNGcyJRJao5N1Ca6NNcWwz4jk/view?usp=sharing
    Last edited by KlemNT; 14th Nov 2020 at 08:36. Reason: Proper aspect ratio videos
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    C'est encore moi,

i assume you know about codec limitations concerning resolutions, Lagarith accepts 740 or 760 but that's 750 that gives the perfect respect to original image and i have to use uncompresed RGB instead (150GO if all the movie, lol).

Let's start...........

Let's finish, 756 is the best, Lagarith (reports 4:3) likes that, all is perfect !!
    Last edited by KlemNT; 13th Nov 2020 at 15:58.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    702x576 fullscreen is not true 4:3, howto ?
    I already told you. Resize to 768x576.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Now i have finally the perfect rendered image, movie's deinterlaced slowedown and cropped at respected source aspct ratio, even pitch correction's been done. Many thanks

The perpixel AR i found to resize is 756x572, no stretch.

I used max settings in codec, file is bigger than expected, 2min clip outputs 85MO.

Temp link, because i could encode by bitrate (her it's 25MB-s) for filesize.

EDIT :

Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    I upload final samples, but i'll replace later wih correct A.R, the VO is from YT (just copied scene).

Same scene as sample on first thread (NVEnc highest CQ & profile, quick as never seen before encoded time) :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iCnGGqBhWRVy0DAmW8dSG9MlUeIJZqMS/view?usp=sharing

A better scene i also upload in VO (i prefer VF for this moie, excep this scene when Rodriguez talks Spanish)
    VF
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I7UneBKblN6lyV-9itSvtdO0YQHJkak7/view?usp=sharing

VOst = LOOOL, it's tynier than 5:4 !? Perhaps the NTSC DVDis letterboxed ?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13oW-6vytNGcyJRJao5N1Ca6NNcWwz4jk/view?usp=sharing

Ok, j'ai uploadé les liens, mon script a changé (fin) :

LoadPlugin("C:\Utilities\Aviynth+\plugins64\DGDeco de.dll")
    Mpeg2Source("3AMDemuxV.d2v", CPU2="oxooox")

TFM()
    Crop(10,2,-6,-2)
    QTGMC(InputType=2)
    Spline64Resize(752,height)
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000)

prefetch(8)
    Actually encoding x264 (265 is too slow w/o gain on size), NVEnc took less time than i could hope for the entire movie (300 FPS/sec).

I thank anybody that helped me, the script helped me to launch the process, i could find perfect image ratio by testing various settings, different ResizeFilters doesn't seem to change anythying one from another, i will recheck later. A+
    Last edited by KlemNT; 14th Nov 2020 at 08:52. Reason: All edited links FIN
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    One last word, because i finished this topic now.

I'm reading jPSXdec (PSX discs data extractor) manual, it talks a lot about video (quality, AVS, VDub).......

I upload it, have fun reading :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MpKBfoO1-XYVdd6rvGUTMrqQyJQKIBMq/view?usp=sharing

Windows Media Player – Uncompressed RGB videos looks interlaced for some reason.
    MJPG shows a green glow on the edges. Also doesn’t play AVI files with variable frame rates
    correctly.
    A+

COOL :https://www.videohelp.com/software/AvsP
    Last edited by KlemNT; 14th Nov 2020 at 14:01.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I tried another source but DVD is 100% "the"same, in another hand it came in a 2 pack movies i'd like to deinterlace tis one too but i don't know what type of deinterlace it is :

The saint of Manhattan : here is presented the faster paced scene, all movie is low paced and talking dialogue exclusively :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdiKNF8BGu_0REBfosuSPpPCFACCKWVF/view?usp=sharing

I'll use Handbrake, direct from DVD foler to encode. Simplest way !!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    I tried another source but DVD is 100% "the"same, in another hand it came in a 2 pack movies i'd like to deinterlace tis one too but i don't know what type of deinterlace it is :

The saint of Manhattan : here is presented the faster paced scene, all movie is low paced and talking dialogue exclusively :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdiKNF8BGu_0REBfosuSPpPCFACCKWVF/view?usp=sharing

I'll use Handbrake, direct from DVD foler to encode. Simplest way !!
    It's progressive content, no need to deinterlace
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Merci,

i looked at MediaInfo (top field), and because i couldn't see real interlace, i asked.

Merry Christmas.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Surpringly noone mentioned it (unless I missed it in a quite convoluted thread) : you shouldn't need an intermediate export in Lagarith for that kind of task. Well, Handbrake can't open AVS scripts (and apparently the developpers stubbornly refused to ever consider implementing that possibility) but MeGUI or FFMPEG or StaxRip or VirtualDub2 and probably others can, so all the processing and encoding can be done in one step. (For heavy duty scripts it can be preferable to first do a processing step rendered as a lossless intermediate, then a second step for encoding, but it this case the processing part should be quite light for a recent computer.)

Also, there should be no need to resize, as it further degrades the picture quality, while the aspect ratio can be set at the container level (MP4 or MKV).

A side question would be : why go through all that hassle instead of watching the damn DVD ? I'll admit that I made only a cursory reading of the discussion, but I fail to understand what the intended purpose is.

If you like wacky movies with taxis, you might like D.C. Cab, which I subtitled for my brother (who did not like it, but his tastes are his tastes).

i just watched the frames of the taxi scene on this Qled 4K TV (Continental Edison, made in France cheap 450 euros), ooohh good.
    Yeah, France is well known internationnally for producing the best electronic devices in the world...
    (Comedy skit ca. 1990 from the trio Les Inconnus. Here the japanese news anouncer is saying that the Japanese Prime Minister met his french counterpart Michel Rocard to talk about opportunities for France to “penetrate the japanese market”, and to that end the french delegation showcased the prototype of the brand new Renault car, as well as the state-of-the-art miniature french Walkman.)
    Last edited by abolibibelot; 16th Dec 2020 at 22:20.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I was interested to learn using AviSynth, i took advantage of having this DVD to start, deinterlacing is always difficult in my opinion, i prefer to watch the deinterlaced re-encoded film, and leave the disc stored.
    I don't know how to do : "processing step rendered as a lossless intermediate,"so i'll use Lagarith, DVD are 25GO max, not too big and quick. First i use index in MeGui (d2v), VirtualDub can make a Lagarith following avs script (deinterlace). Final step is Handbrake, easy to configure.
    So, i can encode the movie without resize filter ? That's true it degrades image quality a lot. After i just have to input aspect-ratio (resolution) in MkvToolnix !! Good idea, i'll try it.
    I looked at D.C Cab, it's old, i'm born in 1982.

Thanks.

New DVDs i received today, i'll deinterlace it also :

Parfun de l'invisible
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RpMoOApdhB_leyZqOSKQ6kkI4mEzigA7/view?usp=sharing
    [Attachment 56355 - Click to enlarge]

Légende de Parva
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EPuo5SP0osk80xT8pGZdJjJtclvrThVT/view?usp=sharing
    [Attachment 56356 - Click to enlarge]

What deinterlacer will be good ? According to you !

EDIT : DVDs are films that are origin from France, does it need to 25 to 24 fps slowdown anyway, or are natively shot @ 25 fps !
    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Parfum_de_l'invisible
    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Légende_de_Parva
    Last edited by KlemNT; 22nd Dec 2020 at 01:57.
    Quote Quote  
  23. You don't want to blindly deinterlace without checking what the video needs. MediaInfo tells you how the video was encoded, not whether the frames actually contain interlaced video. You'll find that many PAL DVDs are encoded interlaced but really contain progressive frames. Film sources should usually be field matched rather than deinterlaced.

Manara.mpg is encoded interlaced but has mostly progressive frames. There are a few frames with interlacing here and there. I would use TFM() to field match those.

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("Manara.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    TFM()
    Parva.mpg is also encoded interlaced but mostly progressive frames. I did see some comb artifacts in the fade-to-black 45 seconds into the clip. Again, I'd just use TFM() to fix those.

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("Parva.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    TFM()
    You should check other parts of those films to verify there aren't any other problematic shots.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'll report when finished, thanks.

Crop manara L12 R8 B2 T2
    Crop parva L2 R0 B96 T96

Mpeg2Source("ManaraORParva.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3)
    Crop(2,96,-96,-0) = for parva and for manara (12,2,-8,-2)
    TFM()
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000) =

prefetch(8)
    I'm not sure if needed but will slowown to 24 fps
    Last edited by KlemNT; 21st Dec 2020 at 12:33. Reason: fix crop
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by KlemNT View Post
    I'm not sure if needed but will slowown to 24 fps
    You'll have to slow the audio too.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I now know use MeGui for that, with pitch correct if needed !
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Manara has lot of defaults.

Png files of a sequence (DVD & AVS) :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mwt3q27RpAvPjH5ItBvS_xYRVxBPATe3/view?usp=sharing

For Parva i'm not sure of the result :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUqkBtM2S2BDdqS7CY6xsREf2LS7LcRw/view?usp=sharing

SCRIPT is :
    LoadPlugin("C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DGDe code.dll")
    Mpeg2Source("ParfumInvisblV.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx")

TFM()
    Crop(12,2,-8,-2)
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000)

prefetch(8)
    __________________________________________________ _

LoadPlugin("C:\Utilities\AviSynth+\plugins64+\DGDe code.dll")
    Mpeg2Source("LegendeParV.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx")

TFM()
    Crop(2,96,-0,-96)
    AssumeFPS(24000,1000)

prefetch(8)
    Iwill try to learn anything about TFM.......

EDIT : perhaps it's not possible to do better, some sequences have bad images (lot nterlace) like if the video is older than other movie parts. Other parts are not much interlaced.

II : Parva it's OK, i checked, that works, i learnes from TFM Anime have often double frames, that's true !!
    Last edited by KlemNT; 21st Dec 2020 at 16:39. Reason: 2nd link
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Help, i found VDub YDF ELA BOB deinterlaceers do things TFM don't (like manara firsts frames, the green book, in sample), but image is terrible after.

How do i write some tweaks in TFM line ?

mode -
    4 = 3-way match
    5 = 3-way match + 4th/5th matches on combed

PP -
    5 - motion-adaptive blend deinterlacing
    6 - motion-adaptive cubic interpolation deinterlacing
    7 - motion-adaptive modified-ela deinterlacing

field -
    1 = top field

slow -
    2 - slowest

EDIT : will it help ?

TFM(mode=4, PP=6, slow=2, )

I found on internet it is good for anime, really ?
    deint = TDeint(mode=2, mtnmode=3, blim=100)
    TFM(cthresh=4, slow=2, clip2=deint)
    Last edited by KlemNT; 21st Dec 2020 at 18:02.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I thinked about interlacing and deinterlacing (after reading AVS .dll's stuff and topics), if advanced softwares have hard time to do it, do media players do it correctly in realtime (VLC, MPC, Mplayer.......) ?

I really dislike interlacements. Is that intended to work with hardware players ?
    Quote Quote  
  30. TFM is a field matcher. When it can't find a matching field it falls back to deinterlacing. You can provide your own deinterlaced clip that's used as a source of pixels for the deinterlacer, the clip2 variable:

Code:
    TFM(clip2=QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2))
    or
    Code:
    Code:
    TFM(clip2=nnedi3())
    Those usually do better than the built in deinterlacer.
    Quote Quote