BD Wizard - is a simple Blu-ray and BD UHD (4k) creation software. It is intended for quick and easy Blu-Ray creation for users without any professional knowledge. Despite this, BD Wizard allows you to create menu with Scenes, Bonuses and different languages for Audio and Subtitles. Try it and you will find that you never have seen such a powerful and easy-to-use BD authoring solution in Blu-ray history. More info https://www.dvd-logic.com/bd_wizard
One-year subscription price is 99 EUR.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
I have a couple questions. If you would answer them, I'd be very happy.
1) Is there total freedom in menu creation? Could I, for example, have a separate menu for Special Features and a submenu from that to Trailers - all of these with different backgrounds and customizable buttons?
2) Does the menu creation apply to 4K as well?
3) Does the lifetime purchase include commercial use, for example for my independent film studio?
4) Does the lifetime purchase include future updates?
5) Does this output to discs directly or is there a .ISO option?
6) While 500$ is reasonable compared to other customizable solutions, do you plan on ever having sales, for example Christmas or Black Friday? If so, is there a way to automatically receive knowledge of such into my email? I apologize for my tight monetary situation.
This software seems very interesting. I'll be eager to hear these questions answered.
It sounds very interesting!
I would also wanna know if the purchase includes future updates.
1. No, you can create only "standard" menu. There is no technical possibility to create complex menu from simple application. Exact this program intended for easy and quick BD creation.
However, menu creation is flexible and may include users bonuses/feature/trailers, scenes, menu background, menu colors, buttons state colors, languages selection. In order to utilize all possible BD menu features you can use more complex solutions from DVDLogic.
2. Yes, menu works for 4k UHD as well.
3. Yes, you can use software whatever you need to use. But BD Wizard does not include BDCMF unit, so you cant prepare BD for replication on factory.
4. Lifetime purchase includes 2 year free updates and minor version updates.
5. There is no ISO option, you can use third party application for that.
6. We do not plan any discounts for BD Wizard for next year or two. Everybody who contacted us is added to users list, this mean you will receive all notifications from DVDLogic while not send us "unsubscribe" request.
Does "Standard menu" contain main menu, menu for choosing subtitles and menu for choosing chapters? What if I have multiple files?
Hello, I am trying to create a 4k blu ray, but just before starting out put I get a message: "Error adding asset for *filename*". I have tried many different video formats, including m2ts files from already compliant blurays, with no success. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you
I couldn't find a user guide or wiki for BD Wizard to find out what file formats it takes but some authoring programs don't accept files containing muxed audio and video and won't re-encode out-of-spec input for compliance with the spec for the format being authored. Instead, they require elementary streams (files containing only audio or only video) that are compliant with the spec.Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
I will try that thank you!