VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I need help getting in contact with a moderator on doom9 forums. Their email verification is broken (not sending anything out) and I changed my email. As a result, my login is stuck in limbo with no privileges and I cannot do anything with it. I tried creating a new account and ended up with another limbo account.

If someone can message a moderator over there and tell them to activate my account or manually send the verification or maybe get their email so I can contact them (same username "therobin"), I would appreciate it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I posted a request for help from a moderator over at Doom9 just now.
    Now we wait with bated breath.

Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks looks like that got through to someone and my account it back
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    good luck.
    they have a lot of really good info over there and can be very helpful when some of them are not ganging up.
    i had to close my account there due to some rather stressful bullying.
    oh well, so, ymmv.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same problem, my username is Troc. Maybe they have an issue with @gmx type emails, or is this a wide issue?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Maybe your email provider is rejecting email when it shouldn't. Are you certain the verification email is not being sent?
    I read this at hydrogenaudio.io the other day, so anything's possible.
    "If you are using a Hotmail or Outlook email address, please change it now, as Microsoft is rejecting all email from our service outright."

You could try creating a new email to see if it fixes the problem. I use e4ward a bit.
    https://www.e4ward.com/
    Once you create a free account you can create as may email aliases as you like, and the mail is forwarded to the email address you specify (your usual email address).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I changed to Gmail and that fixed it. Thanks.
    Quote Quote