VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, RSI switzerland tv change something and now I cant rip their streams, here a link:

https://www.rsi.ch/play/tv/film/video/a-r-c-h-i-e--2-un-cane-robot-al-circo?urn=urn:rs...58&id=13460158

Someone can explain to me how can I rip this stream please?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. You have to use a VPN with a server in Switzerland
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    You have to use a VPN with a server in Switzerland
    I have tried, I have a VPN but also with Switzerland server, I cant see video and I cant rip it.

Do you have tried with a Switzerland server and worked?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you. How can i rip others stream from this site?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Use a browser's Developer Tools (F12) to get an m3u8 link (Network tab, (re)load the page, filter for m3u8). Use that link with youtube-dl or streamlink:

Code:
    youtube-dl "https://hdvodrsiorigins3-vh.akamaihd-staging.net/i/rsiori/rsi-ch/2020/09/26/b9f1c949ef3ec9b9dc98ac85bddfe667_20200926_100317_,720,360,272,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8?start=0.0&end=4715.47&set-akamai-hls-revision=4"
    Code:
    StreamLink "https://hdvodrsiorigins3-vh.akamaihd-staging.net/i/rsiori/rsi-ch/2020/09/26/b9f1c949ef3ec9b9dc98ac85bddfe667_20200926_100317_,720,360,272,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8?start=0.0&end=4715.47&set-akamai-hls-revision=4" best -o output.ts
    Last edited by jagabo; 28th Sep 2020 at 15:50.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Use a browser's Developer Tools (F12) to get an m3u8 link (Network tab, (re)load the page, filter for m3u8). Use that link with youtube-dl or streamlink:

Code:
    youtube-dl "https://hdvodrsiorigins3-vh.akamaihd-staging.net/i/rsiori/rsi-ch/2020/09/26/b9f1c949ef3ec9b9dc98ac85bddfe667_20200926_100317_,720,360,272,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8?start=0.0&end=4715.47&set-akamai-hls-revision=4"
    Code:
    StreamLink "https://hdvodrsiorigins3-vh.akamaihd-staging.net/i/rsiori/rsi-ch/2020/09/26/b9f1c949ef3ec9b9dc98ac85bddfe667_20200926_100317_,720,360,272,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8?start=0.0&end=4715.47&set-akamai-hls-revision=4" best -o output.ts
    Thank you, I discover that the problem is in my VPN that also with switzerland server is discovered from the site so I cant rip. Now I contact the assistance.

Do you have rip with a VPN or without? with switzerland server?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
    Yes, I had to use a VPN in Switzerland.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
    Yes, I had to use a VPN in Switzerland.
    ok, please can you tell me who's your VPN provider?
    Quote Quote  
  9. it does not realy matter wich vpn you use i used for this test windscribe vpn with the 10 gb free and works go to console type in m3u8 go to network and copy the master.m3u8 link and paste it in TVDownloader and it will download you can also use Video DownloadHelper youtube-dl ffmpeg or streamlink
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ChezBompaLawijt View Post
    it does not realy matter wich vpn you use i used for this test windscribe vpn with the 10 gb free and works go to console type in m3u8 go to network and copy the master.m3u8 link and paste it in TVDownloader and it will download you can also use Video DownloadHelper youtube-dl ffmpeg or streamlink
    Yes I have found the m3u8 link but streamlink dont start to rip, look I used the command line that posted jagabo:

[Attachment 55106 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
    Originally Posted by ChezBompaLawijt View Post
    it does not realy matter wich vpn you use i used for this test windscribe vpn with the 10 gb free and works go to console type in m3u8 go to network and copy the master.m3u8 link and paste it in TVDownloader and it will download you can also use Video DownloadHelper youtube-dl ffmpeg or streamlink
    Yes I have found the m3u8 link but streamlink dont start to rip, look I used the command line that posted jagabo:

[Attachment 55106 - Click to enlarge]
    get a fresh m3u8 link and download it right away and use TVDownloader i tested it and it works
    Quote Quote  
  12. The m3u8 URL I gave yesterday still works for me.

It does matter which VPN you use. VPN's buy and sell IP address all the time to keep them from being black listed by streaming video providers. So a VPN's IP address that's physically in Switzerland today may have been in another country a few days ago. The services that provide geolocation data are often not up to date, they may report that other country instead of Switzerland.

If you can find a working proxy in Switzerland you can use that with youtube-dl:

Code:
    youtube-dl --proxy "IPAddr:PortNumber" "URL..."
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The m3u8 URL I gave yesterday still works for me.

It does matter which VPN you use. VPN's buy and sell IP address all the time to keep them from being black listed by streaming video providers. So a VPN's IP address that's physically in Switzerland today may have been in another country a few days ago. The services that provide geolocation data are often not up to date, they may report that other country instead of Switzerland.

If you can find a working proxy in Switzerland you can use that with youtube-dl:

Code:
    youtube-dl --proxy "IPAddr:PortNumber" "URL..."
    You are right. I found a free switzerland VPN and worked i can watch the video and rip It. I report to my VPN provider the problem and I waiting that their fix It.
    Quote Quote