VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used the program 4k Video Downloader to download a file from Youtube. But at the end it appears to pay money for subscription.
    Then that program is not free?
    If so what free program can I use?

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    4K Video Downloader has both a free version and a full version with more features that costs $20.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. I installed 4k video streaming downloading and ran it. But it says NOT ACTIVE and I don't succeed the free version!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Jomapil1 View Post
    I installed 4k video streaming downloading and ran it. But it says NOT ACTIVE and I don't succeed the free version!
    I use the free version all the time to get videos from YouTube. Yes, the paid version is not active but it doesn't stop you from downloading the videos. What video are you having trouble with?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Jomapil1-I changed your title so more people would help.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by Jomapil1 View Post
    I installed 4k video streaming downloading and ran it. But it says NOT ACTIVE and I don't succeed the free version!
    I use the free version all the time to get videos from YouTube. Yes, the paid version is not active but it doesn't stop you from downloading the videos. What video are you having trouble with?
    Yes Manono I see.
    But what do you do to obtain the free version?

The videos I want are a collection of 30 videos Astronomia e Astrofísica ( brasilian ).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you used one of the download links at VideoHelp, you already have the free version. It has been a long time since I used this program but, as I recall, if you don't need any extra features included in a paid version then just ignore the program if it asks you to upgrade to a paid version.

I went to the developers website to find out more about it. The free version is limited to 30 downloads per day and lacks some other features present in the paid home ($15) and pro ($45) versions. I'm trying the latest free version as I'm typing this.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 29th Sep 2020 at 11:14.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote