VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I'm having a bit of an issue with my Game capture HD software, hoping someone here is more familiar with the product that can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I live stream and record at the same time, to edit and upload highlight videos later. I currently have the stream commands set to use an overlay for my webcam, which is a logitech 922. I have the settings on the capture software set to mix in the webcam and save it into the recordings. When watching and going back to the live stream the webcam footage is there, and when the recording is first made it has the webcam overlay in the recording as well when I go into edit. What keeps happening though is when the software converts it into MP4 the webcam footage is permanently lost in the recording, even though it still shows it in the thumbnail in the program. I don't know how to recover the webcam overlay in the recording or get it to show up in the MP4 conversion. Is this just a hardware issue or do I have a setting I can't find set up incorrectly? the Game capture HD program also freezes when editing videos for some reason and I have to close it and reopen it, this is generally when it drops the webcam overlay from the videos.

I have a dual computer build with one being the dedicated streaming computer that has all the webcam and microphone hooked up to it. I feel like in the chain the webcam footage isn't in the correct order and the file loses it, but I don't know how to change it. all devices are hooked up to USB 3.0.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	missing webcam overlay.PNG
Views:	235
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	55030  

Quote Quote  
  2. Hey i found this thread with this problem

its 2022

i have an elgato hd60s

go to edit, right click the timeline and click save webcam video only

it still has my commentary and the new file has the webcam overlay but it doesnt have my text, im trying to figure that out now

come check out my stuff im an author and a musician, an artist even

itsdrloveless.com

thanks see ya later

oh check me out on amazon

soon spotify
    Quote Quote