VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I need to download this video in 720p/60fps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNp6mXulBPc

I have not been able to download that video. I only get a file of 380kb.
    I have tried various programs and sites online, but that video does not work (I have used IDM, Youtube-dl, Free Youtube Download, Jdownloader).
    Please, How can I download that video?.
    Last edited by minegroasprilla; 21st Sep 2020 at 07:15.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Large download, the video looks to be 5+ hrs long... anyway, the latest youtube-dl (for me) can start the download fine - youtube-dl -f 298+140 (or 139)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by MikeIsMe View Post
    Large download, the video looks to be 5+ hrs long... anyway, the latest youtube-dl (for me) can start the download fine - youtube-dl -f 298+140 (or 139)
    mm
    Last edited by minegroasprilla; 21st Sep 2020 at 10:02.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by MikeIsMe View Post
    Large download, the video looks to be 5+ hrs long... anyway, the latest youtube-dl (for me) can start the download fine - youtube-dl -f 298+140 (or 139)
    I downloaded the video with that method, but the file is not good. For example, I can't play the final minutes of that video and it seems incomplete.

It seems that video cannot be downloaded.
    Last edited by minegroasprilla; 21st Sep 2020 at 10:14.
    Quote Quote