VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there
    I have a problem. I have on my HDD a lot of Doctor Who videos from both the classic and new series. I am using Plex. I've renamed everything using FileBot so that Plex presumably recognizes everything. I also have them in two different folders, one for the old and one for the new and renamed them properly as well.

However, Plex only shows one folder and has the lot included in it, and it's also getting the old and new series mixed up. I've been told that one possible reason for this is wrong Metadata? Since I have so many Doctor Who videos on my HDD, I don't want to have to go through the whole lot of them individually to check the Metadata. I know that you can use Adobe Bridge to replace them, but I can't find anything on the net that specifically tells me how to batch remove all the metadata?

MKVToolNix has helped me in the past when removing metadata, but it doesn't come with any batch tool (that I'm aware of?) for mutiple files?
    Quote Quote  
  2. With mkvpropedit .. this works for me to erase everything in mkv file .. try

@echo off
    FOR %%a in (*.mkv) DO "mkvpropedit.exe" -t global: --delete-attachment "1" --delete title --edit track:v1 --delete name --edit track:a1 --delete name --edit track:a2 --delete name --edit track: s1 --delete name "%%~na.mkv"

maybe there are unnecessary things ..
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote