VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've tried in the last half hour trying to figure out whats the problem with a certain line.
    Can someone please help me? (Thanks in advance)

Effect: code line all
    Text: temp = {}; ci = {0,0}; cn = _G.unicode.len(orgline.text_stripped:gsub(" ","")); function set_temp(ref,val) temp[ref] = val return val end; delay = 800; delay_2 = 300

Error message:
    Runtime error in template code: Expected 1 arguments, got 2
    Code producing error: temp = {}; ci = {0,0}; cn = _G.unicode.len(orgline.text_stripped:gsub(" ","")); function set_temp(ref,val) temp[ref] = val return val end; delay = 800; delay_2 = 300
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi there - like yourself, I was having a nightmare with this error too. I registered to respond to you as I found a fix - not sure if you have. I stumbled across this video on Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr8E1yLIj60 - basically says to download the unicode.moon file the user has linked in the description, and replace the copy in your "Program Files/Aegisub/automation/include/aegisub folder". It worked for me, now the error does not come up and templates I am getting from you tube seems to be working fine. Hope this helps
    Quote Quote