VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I am new to video conversion. I used the free version of an online tech/video company (I thinking it would be inappropriate to say the company name here) to convert a You Tube video to mp4. The conversion was a success but the companies watermark was in the middle of the screen throughout the 1hr long video. I then purchased one of their packages ($20) to remove their watermark. I did the conversion again, but watermark is still there. I've tried contacting the company, but they haven't responded and it's been over a month. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance for me on how to get rid of this watermark?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Success in removal will depend on the nature of the video that is covered by it. But basically, you can not remove it completely and the best you can hope for is some 'blur' where the watermark was.

Your best approach would be to try the various FREE tools such as avidemux, handbrake or even one of the 'one-click' converts such as Any Video Converter and attempt another self-conversion. And put your $20 loss down to experience.
    Quote Quote  
  3. easy to download a video from you tube in mp4 with free tools, Search the tools section of this website
    I use PyIDM that gets me 9/10 videos I want.
    Either that or the videodownload helper extension for firefox is pretty good too.
    They won't get everything, but will get 9/10
    The firefox extension will even pull down an ADP video and make it mp4
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by super8rescue View Post
    easy to download a video from you tube in mp4 with free tools,
    That was my first thought as well, while reading the first post. Why pay scammers to do the job when you can just download it as MP4 to begin with? I often use 4K Video Downloader to get the MP4s from YouTube.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hello, I am new to video conversion. I used the free version of an online tech/video company (I thinking it would be inappropriate to say the company name here) to convert a You Tube video to mp4. The conversion was a success but the companies watermark was in the middle of the screen throughout the 1hr long video. I then purchased one of their packages ($20) to remove their watermark. I did the conversion again, but watermark is still there. I've tried contacting the company, but they haven't responded and it's been over a month. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance for me on how to get rid of this watermark?
    Of course if you re-converted the already converted video, with the watermark, it's perfectly normal that the result still has the watermark (and lost some more quality in the process).
    Is the video still available on YouTube ?
    Are you interested in a bunch of Aerotyne penny stocks ?
    Quote Quote