VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm trying to backup Source Code (2011) which uses playlist obfuscation. I've created a decrypted backup and plugged that into BD Rebuilder, and the disc Image it spits out displays the "Copy Detected" message ~20 minutes into the movie. Is this an issue on the MakeMKV side or the BD Rebuilder side? I know you can specify the playlist if you do a Movie only backup in BD Rebuilder, but that option doesn't seem to exist for Full Disc backups. What do I need to do to get the correct playlist to play on my final disc? Is there another piece of software that might be able to compress the decrypted backup and select the correct playlist?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Shadow351 View Post
    I'm trying to backup Source Code (2011) which uses playlist obfuscation. I've created a decrypted backup and plugged that into BD Rebuilder, and the disc Image it spits out displays the "Copy Detected" message ~20 minutes into the movie. Is this an issue on the MakeMKV side or the BD Rebuilder side? I know you can specify the playlist if you do a Movie only backup in BD Rebuilder, but that option doesn't seem to exist for Full Disc backups. What do I need to do to get the correct playlist to play on my final disc? Is there another piece of software that might be able to compress the decrypted backup and select the correct playlist?

Thanks

Try decrypting the original disc with DVDFab. I believe just the 'Copy' part of DVDFab is free for Blu-ray and DVD. That's the only tool I ever use for decryption. I have had problems with discs burned from MakeMKV backups before (gives some warning that has to do with BD+ protection).
    Quote Quote