VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am having trouble downloading the videos in mp4 in FULL video as it seems to only give me parts of it after I finished downloading rather than the whole video

e.g.
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tx411k7PX?from=search&seid=3458593716524116156

I tried the sites where you put the links and let you download like for youtube but it just doesn't work

Any ideas please?

Your help will be very much appreciated

Thanks
    Last edited by gobear; 30th Jul 2020 at 08:50.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello you can use this online downloader it has support for Bilibili.com tested and works fine! link >> https://9xbuddy.org goodluck!
    Quote Quote  
  3. youtube-dl will download the video as 17 flv files:

Code:
    youtube-dl https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tx411k7PX?from=search&seid=3458593716524116156
    You can then use ffmpeg to append those 17 flv segments into one mp4 video via a list of files:

Code:
    ffmpeg.exe -y -safe 0 -f concat -i list.txt -c copy output.mp4
    list.txt:
    Code:
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part1.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part2.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part3.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part4.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part5.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part6.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part7.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part8.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part9.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part10.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part11.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part12.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part13.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part14.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part15.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part16.flv'
    file '玉置浩二 演唱會(全高清)-1tx411k7PX_part17.flv'
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by ChezBompaLawijt View Post
    Hello you can use this online downloader it has support for Bilibili.com tested and works fine! link >> https://9xbuddy.org goodluck!
    Thank you very much!!!
    You have made my day!
    Can't thank you enough!
    Quote Quote  
  5. I was able to download the segments, but I can't get ffmpeg to combine. I get error:
    [concat @ 005bf000] Line 1: unknown keyword '*■f'
    list.txt: Invalid data found when processing input
    I used your command:
    ffmpeg.exe -y -safe 0 -f concat -i list.txt -c copy output.mp4

I thought there might be a problem using Chinese characters, so I renamed all the segments as
    part1.flv, part2.flv, etc
    but still no luck.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	54303  

Quote Quote  
  6. file "part1.flv"
    Quote Quote  
  7. OK, I found the problem why I was getting error when trying to concatenate with ffmpeg. It was the old unicode trap. It is true that on this Windows 7 computer, I can't paste in Chinese characters into the command line. I just get a bunch of question marks. I originally pasted the Chinese names of the 17 video segments into notepad as list.txt, (as in above Jagabo post) but when I tried to save, the computer said I had to save as unicode, which I did. Then I changed all the names of the segments to part1.flv, part2.flv, etc, but it was still saving as unicode (unbeknownst to me). The resulting list.txt appears exactly as in my above screenshot, but since that text was saved in unicode, ffmpeg gave error message. Saving the list.txt as ANSI (the default saving for notepad) solved the problem, and ffmepg concatenated the segments, no problem. Bottom line: it would have been very difficult for someone else to help me solve this problem, since list.txt saved as unicode looks exactly the same as list.txt saved as ANSI.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	54323  

Last edited by jimdagys; 1st Aug 2020 at 06:38.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Interesting about the Win7 unicode vs. ascii text problem. I'm running Win10 now and the unicode chinese list.txt worked without problems. Congrats on getting it worked out.
    Quote Quote