VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I want to sync subtitles to start a a specific timecode without the video preview in subtitle edit.

I know you can shift the timings by x seconds, but I don't want to calculate how much exactly I need to subtract for the 160 videos I need to work on.
    I also don't want to import a video source every time, since I have already got a set of subtitles with the right timings (in another language)

I just need the subtitles to begin at the right timecode and align for the rest of the video.

I know of a program that can do this on linux, however most of my workflow is based on windows, and I would prefer using a program with a windows version. Subtitle edit seems to be a good program, but any other program that can do this would be welcome too.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Jonatã Bolzan Loss
    Hi! Maybe what you need is something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlAJXCwXHI
    I would suggest you to download the latest beta version (subtitld.jonata.org/packages). Let me know if there is something to improve in the software. Thanks!
    Quote Quote