VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all. I will explain my problem. Long time ago(around 10 years) I changed my Zone 2 HT-C350 to can read the Zonde 1 DVD for one i got from an Guitar artist i was a big fan. I was able to read any zone but recently i only can read the zone 1. I tried the everything i found on internet (also the one here) but nothing manage to change it.

Does anyone would have an idea on how to turn it back to can read atleast the zone 2 DVD because i own 1 Zone 1 versus tons of Zone 2?

Thanks in advance.

PS: If i missed on the forum the answer of my problem sorry for that and thanks to give me a link!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello october262, thanks for your answer, unfortunetly i already tried that one and it didn't work =( after doing the manipulation it turn off, i tried to turn on turn off 4/5x after and i still had the same issue =/
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    did you try making the player region free ??
    Quote Quote  
  4. Yes the one on the link you gave me is to make it region free and zone 2 dvd couldn't be read but zone 1 yes.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by GillesFr View Post
    Yes the one on the link you gave me is to make it region free and zone 2 dvd couldn't be read but zone 1 yes.
    this here is an alternate version of the region free code - http://thehunk.blogspot.com/2010/05/make-samsung-dvd-c350-region-free.html
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello october262,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my late answer. I had already tried that one too but what is not clear to me is the repeat button part. I only have one and from the text it look like there should be 2. Here what i got.

I will try again when i can and see. I will update later if any changement.

Thanks again!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	telecommande.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	54171  

Quote Quote  
  7. Hello there,

Sorry for the long time answer but i had lot of to do thoses past days at work. I tried again today and it didn't work unfortunetly =(

Thanks for the help october262.
    Quote Quote  
  8. No one around here got an HT-C350 that got a region free process working?
    Quote Quote