VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have a problem with Any Video Convertor. I have installed it and select the video file. I choose to convert it to a Customized MP4 movie from an MPEG.

I hit "Convert Now!"

It then instantly shows "Completed" under the video thumbnail and pops up a File explorer with a mp4 files that is 0 bytes. Does anyone know what the issue may be?

I suspected permissions at first but that doesn't appear to be an issue after inspecting them.

Thanks for your time.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	convert.png
Views:	70
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	54147  

Last edited by videokilledtheradiostar; 13th Jul 2020 at 18:55.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i don't think any people here use any video convertor. try a real free converter like vidcoder/handbrake.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by videokilledtheradiostar View Post
    Hi,

I have a problem with Any Video Convertor. I have installed it and select the video file. I choose to convert it to a Customized MP4 movie from an MPEG.

I hit "Convert Now!"

It then instantly shows "Completed" under the video thumbnail and pops up a File explorer with a mp4 files that is 0 bytes. Does anyone know what the issue may be?

I suspected permissions at first but that doesn't appear to be an issue after inspecting them.

Thanks for your time.

Have the same issue. Started to happen after the last update. However, if I choose another file type, it seems to work albeit with poorer quality than before. Anyway, I will probably go to Handbrake for now.
    Quote Quote