VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Sergei316 View Post
    FLP437, as dellsam34 told me in Post #2, that the Ensemble software does not need to be used/open all the time during capture. I thought it did, so I would leave it open during capture and it would often drop out. However, at times, when I need to make adjustments, the software does not recognize the BE75 is connected. It is a PIA.
    If that happens try hit refresh button, If not closing the app and reopening it will revive it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post

If that happens try hit refresh button, If not closing the app and reopening it will revive it.
    I do usually do both procedures but it doesn't usually work. I have to unplug the USB and plug it back in for the software to recognize it. Minor issue to say the least.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @Sergei316
    “However, at times, when I need to make adjustments, the software does not recognize the BE75 is connected”

It happens exactly the same to me with the BE 3 but I have usually it connected to a usb 3.0 port. I have to try with a usb 2.0 port as dellsam34 proposes and see if the behaviour changes .
    As I have told this seems to be an old problem in the document included from 2012, page 30 one can read

Troubleshooting the BE3
    Sometimes the BE3 does not respond, does not allow adjustments under the Proc tab, or does not read the video signal. Try the following in order:
    1. Click Rebuild List on the top-left of the window to refresh the signal.
    2. Restart the application.
    3. Unplug the power supply of the BE3 and wait 10 seconds before reconnecting. Once plugged in, the BE3 will automatically refresh.

Im my case sometimes I have to unplug and plug again the BE 3 to have it recognized. I usually get luck disconnecting , launch the app and at last connect the usb cable , but it depends.

@dellsam34
    Im my case with the BE 3 the issues are not only with magewell devices (pcie cards that by the way do work very well with all my other equipment, and I have a lot) but with a large selection of devices that refuse the SDI handshake when tbc is on.
    Quote Quote