VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I read a number of posts but haven't found a way to save capture settings. Currently I have to change eg ntsc to pal, preview, compression et. Thanks for any info.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not sure about the Legacy VirtualDub 1.9, but VirtualDub 2 remembers my capture settings. I don't have to configure it every time. I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to help others with the same question.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by spapakons View Post
    I am not sure about the Legacy VirtualDub 1.9, but VirtualDub 2 remembers my capture settings. I don't have to configure it every time. I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to help others with the same question.
    Actually I had a long break in trying to archive tapes and am just getting back into it. So your reply is still interesting. I still have to go back and reset it every time but it's only 2 settings...just Capture Filter from NTSC to PAL and turn off display. I'm using 1.9.11. It reverts back every time I close Virtual Dub (1.9.11). At the same time, I only have a little grasp on the technical side of all this and it took quite a while to get this version capturing OK. I don't know if I could mess something up by trying the other version? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I am using the final version 1.10.4 and all settings are retained.

Possibly and issue with your capture card/driver ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    By the way, I'm using this on an XP Laptop.
    Quote Quote