VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I'm new here and don't know whether this is the right place. But my wife has some problems that I'm trying to resolve. About 2 years ago, a company called Bluprint bought Craftsy which my wife had used extensively for instructional videos. They had a category for lifetime purchase of access. Now, Bluprint is going to go out of business on or around June 22. And she has lifetime access to over 400 classes. So whatever she spent for lifetime access is money wasted unless we can figure out a way to download the videos. Is there anything out there that will help her download the videos she has already purchased? Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    do you have a link to the instructional videos you wish to download ??

3. Not exactly, but an example of an episode seems to open up at https://www.mybluprint.com/playlist/3988/7171

4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dochoward00001 View Post
    I'm new here and don't know whether this is the right place. But my wife has some problems that I'm trying to resolve. About 2 years ago, a company called Bluprint bought Craftsy which my wife had used extensively for instructional videos. They had a category for lifetime purchase of access. Now, Bluprint is going to go out of business on or around June 22. And she has lifetime access to over 400 classes. So whatever she spent for lifetime access is money wasted unless we can figure out a way to download the videos. Is there anything out there that will help her download the videos she has already purchased? Thanks in advance!
    Asking for help or helping downloads of paid subscription sites is against forum rules.

Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.

Source: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-%28AUP%29

5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thread closed.Ask the company if you can get videos from them.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.