Is there a scripting language that I can use for VirtualDub2? Here’s what I need to do:
1. open the file
2. use a keyboard shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-RT to search for a scene change starting from the first frame
3. mark this as the start of the clip,
4. CTRL-RT to go to the end of the video,
5. CTRL-SHIFT-LT to search for a scene change starting from the end of the video,
6. mark that as the end of the clip,
7. save the file.
I read the VirtualDub scripting language reference v0.7, but I wasn’t sure how to use it or if it was still supported.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1