VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is possible download a MPEG Dash content with DRM?

How can I decrypt using the MPD file?

I tried download all M4S segments (audio and video) but when I join the segments the video doesn't work properly.

The site is using Widevine platform for DRM.

I tried too youtube-dl and dash-proxy but again unsuccessfully.

I searched on Google but I didn't succeed.
    Quote Quote  
  2. To answer your questions what you want to achive is not possible there is no program that downloads a drm video atleast not to the public sometimes you can download a drm video but it is encrypted without the key your nothing with it if you have the video and the key you can decrypt it with bento4 and also if u want to have a chance drop the link of the video so others can take a look at it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by ChezBompaLawijt View Post
    To answer your questions what you want to achive is not possible there is no program that downloads a drm video atleast not to the public sometimes you can download a drm video but it is encrypted without the key your nothing with it if you have the video and the key you can decrypt it with bento4 and also if u want to have a chance drop the link of the video so others can take a look at it

https://shahid.mbc.net/ar/series/%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8...episode-396520
    Last edited by Marven; 15th May 2020 at 15:03.
    Quote Quote