VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Folks, Having had some nausea in upgrading to Win. 10 I have lost the Panasonic programme HD Writer AE-5 on which all my photos/videos are stored. I also cannot find the CD which came with the camcorder. This is a HC-V720 & it
    is not listed as being one of the range which can operate 5.2. I tried downloading 5.0 from this site but it times out before starting. Any ideas? Thanks, John.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Where did you find a download link? Maybe here? : https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/349814-Panasonic-HD-Writer-software-no-download-An...e5#post2451297

It took some time and there were a few retries during the download process but a few minutes ago I successfully downloaded a rar archive for HD Writer AE 5.0 using a link contained in the post above.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Mr. usually_quiet Sir,

Many thanks for the attempted assist but despite many tries it cannot access the darn thing. Guess keep trying is the only option - or find the missing CD! Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Dorset John View Post
    Mr. usually_quiet Sir,

Many thanks for the attempted assist but despite many tries it cannot access the darn thing. Guess keep trying is the only option - or find the missing CD! Thanks.
    I anticipated the possibility that you would be unsuccessful. Yesterday, I scanned the rar archive at virustotal.com to make sure it is clean and uploaded it to VideoHelp. Check your private messages for a download link in a few minutes.

[Edit] Removed HD Writer AE 5.0 from my VideoHelp files. Dorset John now has the file and it takes up a fair amount of the limited space allocated to members for file storage.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 7th May 2020 at 14:37.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote