Hi all,

I am new to this great forum.

I am not sure if this is the right section to post this. I have an IPTV player which uses bouquets in Linux but the IPTV provider I am using has tokens on 1 page, then these tokens are used to append to a base URL which in turn create EXTM3U links to locations of EXT-X-STREAM-INF streams which have different paths depending on bandwidth. You can selectively choose a bandwidth to use by choosing the appropriate path. Now the problem I have is that the expiry of these tokens are either 2p minutes or 1 day but amending the bouquet files are proving to be too troublesome. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could create a small script or some other way of doing this please as I am finding it too much to do on a daily basis.

I am a novice at Linux by the way and need some expert help. I am streaming from a HLS URL where the token and keys change either on a 24 hour basis or 20 minute basis depending on which token is used to generate the query

1. Go to xxxxxx/tv.php site to get ?hdnts string (expiry is 20 minutes from point of generation)

2. Append this hdnts string onto base URL: xxxx/tvchannel1/index.m3u8?hdntsstring from1 then go to this URL. If I use a web browser, the result is several bandwidth #EXTM3U #EXT-X-STREAM-INF locations which need to be appended to base URL (expiry is 24 hours from point of generation). Note that I can stream immediately from this new URL but it is not worth entering into the receiver as the expiry is only 20 minutes.

3. Select relevant HD bandwidth from 2. above which creates a new query string to append to base URL

4. Create new base URL+query string from 3. then insert this into bouquets tv file and reboot the receiver.

I have no idea about scripts otherwise I would do this myself but keen to learn! Thank you