VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. VideoInspector - 2.15.4 (Released 2020-04-25)
    =============================================

https://www.kcsoftwares.com/?vtb

0005982: [Refactoring] Remove link with "codecsdb.com" which seem to be out of order (Permanent Error 500) (Kyle_Katarn)
    0005981: [Refactoring] Should not try to read version from non-existing codec files (Kyle_Katarn)
    0005938: [Refactoring] Updated Italian translation (Kyle_Katarn)
    0005918: [Refactoring] Updated German translation (Kyle_Katarn)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How is this software, the truth is that I have tried several and none of them meet the requirements. Is it paid or free?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Read the reviews here: https://www.videohelp.com/software/VideoInspector

What is about the other software you've used that doesn't meet your requirements? The most highly recommended and reviewed program is Mediainfo which is free.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Looking at the OP's posting history, he's borderline spamming. Not only does this program have poor reviews, but most of his posts have 0 replies. When he's asked how this differs from the highly rated/regarded Mediainfo? "Different products from different developpers.... give VideoInspector a try !" https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/388985-VideoInspector-2-14-%28Released-2018-05-11%29#post2530741 !!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by pedrochan2 View Post
    How is this software, the truth is that I have tried several and none of them meet the requirements. Is it paid or free?
    This product is free : https://www.kcsoftwares.com/?vtb
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Kyle_Katarn View Post
    Mediainfo is a good product too.
    Yes it is. So why should anyone use your program that doesn't even support .mp4 and gives way less info than Mediainfo?

Edit: Remove .mp4 support on the software link here. Very deceptive!
    Quote Quote  
  7. There is no 1 single solution.... VideoInspector is a free alternative. If you don't like it, don't use it
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There is no 1 single solution.... VideoInspector is a free alternative. If you don't like it, don't use it
    True. But there is a best solution and right now it's Mediainfo. Your program comes nowhere near it. I just tried it and 100% agree with the other reviews about it and definitely won't be using it. Mediainfo is also free, so your program is a free, much less useful alternative to a free program!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    There is no 1 single solution.... VideoInspector is a free alternative. If you don't like it, don't use it
    True. But there is a best solution and right now it's Mediainfo. Your program comes nowhere near it. I just tried it and 100% agree with the other reviews about it and definitely won't be using it. Mediainfo is also free, so your program is a free, much less useful alternative to a free program!
    So I suggest you use MediaInfo and let others give a try to VideoInspector if they consider it as a relevant solution.
    Quote Quote  
  10. MediaInfo Lite is excellent, too.

With both versions of MediaInfo I particularly like the way it integrates into the Windows right click context menu so that you can simply right click on any media file and immediately view its properties.
    Quote Quote