Basically, I want to:
- Select the video file and the subtitle file
- Right-Click to open the context menu
- Select "Combine into MP4"
Is FFMPeg the best way to go? I've used the command line to do the above, but it was tedious to add the filenames for dozens of video and subtitle files.
- The video just needs to be re-wrapped, not re-encoded.
- I also want to do it with a keyboard shortcut
- I have Windows 10 and FFMPeg
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Looking for same... Did you find any method for this?