VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have tried everything short of throwing the kitchen sink at this - plays fine (via vpn set to USA) however unable to save the stream - any pointers? new anti download protection?

https://www.oxygen.com/kim-kardashian-west-the-justice-project/season-1/special-episod...st-the-justice
    Quote Quote  
  2. IDM or Youtube-dl ( use master.m3u8 URL).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    IDM or Youtube-dl ( use master.m3u8 URL).
    Thanks for you reply - the above didn't work for me as I had tried using them before posting my question however I have since discovered that the Chrome Add-on 'Video DownloadHelper' worked where all the rest failed.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    IDM or Youtube-dl ( use master.m3u8 URL).
    neither working, you probably didnt even try.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    try use tool link removed
    Last edited by Baldrick; 9th Apr 2020 at 03:26.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by lafamar View Post
    what is that?? link to developper?? you post this software everywhere but you do not provide explanations of what it is or even who developed it...

MY ADVICE: DO NOT TRUST THIS PROGRAM

the user does not provide explanations, repeatedly requested in other different posts.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 9th Apr 2020 at 03:26.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Originally Posted by lafamar View Post
    what is that?? link to developper?? you post this software everywhere but you do not provide explanations of what it is or even who developed it...

MY ADVICE: DO NOT TRUST THIS PROGRAM

the user does not provide explanations, repeatedly requested in other different posts.

exactly.
    the exe file has information edited to suggest it would be a tool from videohelp.com site ...
    it didn't run in a VM..
    do not download or try to run it.

Last edited by Baldrick; 9th Apr 2020 at 03:27.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have removed all links to that program. I have not created it. Lafamar banned.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by speedbird747 View Post
    I have tried everything short of throwing the kitchen sink at this - plays fine (via vpn set to USA) however unable to save the stream - any pointers? new anti download protection?

https://www.oxygen.com/kim-kardashian-west-the-justice-project/season-1/special-episod...st-the-justice

Hi...
    You can download that video with pyIDM, the app is open-source (github) and uses youtube-dl + ffmpeg plus other tools to download videos..
    the author of pyIDM just started a topic on this forum ...
    See the topic HERE.

it is portable,no installation needed...
    paste the following URL into pyIDM and choose the quality of the video (your internet connection has to be in the u.s. or you can not stream/download it)

if my url paste does not work for you, get Video Download Helper add-on for firefox,to get the m3u8 master file url information, which you then paste into pyIDM's address line.

Code:
    https://tveoxygen-vh.akamaihd.net/i/prod/video/87/251/200331_4142127_Kim_Kardashian_West__The_Justice_Project_,25,40,18,12,7,4,2,00.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8
    Last edited by Kamala; 9th Apr 2020 at 06:50.
    Quote Quote  
  10. @Baldrick
    well done! that guy offered his tool everywhere and without providing information on what it was...
    and it was certainly not a regular thing, otherwise he would have provided explanations on what it was (info requested several times)
    thanks for your intervention!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Thanks everyone for your help and spotting the untrusted links!
    Quote Quote