VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello

I have dvd Panic Room 2002 without polish audio track, but I have file panic-room.avi with polish audio track.I use AVI-Mux_GUI-1.17.8.3 to extract audio track.I recived mp3. I demux dvd with Vobedit, than put every subtiles,and audiotrack to Muxman but my polish audio track mp3 didn't accept.I tried to convert mp3 to wav,ac3 didn't work
    What I am doing wrong?Time is the same in panic-room.avi 107 minutes.Thank's for your answers.
    Vobedit ---- Muxman ---- Voblanker
    Quote Quote  
  2. Skoro zrodlowe audio jest w MP3 to zapewne sampling rate jest 44.1 kHz, gdy DVD wymaga 48 kHz.
    Last edited by noemi7; 4th Apr 2020 at 08:11.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dzięki za odpowiedź. Zgadza się jest 44,1 kHz, można to zamienić na 48 kHz? Jakim programem? Nie wiem czy pisać po polsku czy po angielsku

Thank's for your answer. That's right, it's 44.1 kHz, can I convert it to 48 kHz? What program? I don't know to write in Polish or English or both
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by misiuro View Post
    That's right, it's 44.1 kHz, can I convert it to 48 kHz?
    Yes. Lots of programs can do the conversion. Just make sure you don't change the length in doing so.

For example, you could return to your Polish AVI of the film and extract the audio as a 48 kHz WAV file using the free version of AoA Audio Extractor. Then convert that WAV file to AC3 for the DVD using whatever you use for such things. I use the Aften AC3 Encoder with a GUI.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by misiuro View Post
    Dzięki za odpowiedź. Zgadza się jest 44,1 kHz, można to zamienić na 48 kHz? Jakim programem? Nie wiem czy pisać po polsku czy po angielsku

Thank's for your answer. That's right, it's 44.1 kHz, can I convert it to 48 kHz? What program? I don't know to write in Polish or English or both
    Naszego rodaka możesz Pazera Free Audio Extractor
    Quote Quote  
  6. Use MkvToolnix. You can load all tracks you wish and mux them to mkv
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

Exchange 44,1 kHz to 48 kHz sampling rate was a very important advice. I used these programs AoA Audio Extractor , Aften , PgcDemux , Muxman , VobBlanker .Everything works very well, there are no delays and accelerations in the new soundtrack. Now I have the full English version of the DVD with Polish soundtrack. PgcEdit shows Polish AC3 (1 channel), there is also English DTS (6 channels) and English AC3 (6 channels).
    I have another Dvd english edition Fisher King 1991.It has polish subtitles, but I want put inside polish sound too.I have FisherKing.avi. It has polish ac3.I did everything the same, but my soundtrack is going to slow.Is there a program that will fix it based with the original soundtrack. I will load the original and my Polish soundtrack to this program and will it set automatically?
    Last edited by misiuro; 6th Apr 2020 at 08:34.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by misiuro View Post
    ... but my soundtrack is going to slow.Is there a program that will fix it based with the original soundtrack.
    First you must know the movie FPS (you can see this with MediaInfo). Then you need to know the fps of FisherKing.avi. For example, assuming the DVD movie has 25 fps and the avi has 23,976 fps, you can adjust that with my clever FFmpeg-GUI (section Audio track modify); load the avi as source and export to aac or ac3: See pics for example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	52625

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/396490-clever-FFmpeg-GUI-a-new-small-GUI-for-FFmpeg
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I checked in MediaInfo fps Dvd and FisherKing.avi both have 25,000 fps. Your program is great. I try to change a little fps, but it is difficult to do, make them match.
    Quote Quote  
  10. If they are both 25FPS your can leave it without reencoding.
    Mux the DVD as Video Source and the Fisherking.avi as Audio Source to a new target file.
    View the new created file in VLC Player and select Tools, Track Synchronization. In Audio track synchronization try various values until it's in snch. Remember the value (g.e. -300ms).
    Then remux with my clever FFmpeg-GUI (set remembered value as Audio delay g.e. -300ms).
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    VLC Player show +1,2s, now I put this track to clever FFmpeg-GUI and take video multiplexing there is audio delay in ms and set in 1200 ms?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok I do it, but when I put only ac3 file as audio file it nothing happened, additionally I put m2v file (from vobedit) as video file it didn't start multiplexing.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use this program delaycut. Now the soundtrack matches to video. It's perfect. I have to get all these files together and burn on DVD9. Your advice was very helpful. Thank's a lot. Best regards.
    Quote Quote