VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. I want to edit my video in that way, but I don't know how to do it, but I also don't know the name of the effect, so I can't find it to learn it.

    I was searching for the name of this on google, but with no avail.

    [Attachment 52547 - Click to enlarge]

    Also if anyone knows in what programs I could edit this (free ones are preferable) I would be very thankful
    Quote Quote  
  2. It's known as a "seamless loop"

    You can't necessarily do this on any random footage. It requires specific characteristics

    You need a scene (or you edit it in such a way) where the first and last frame are the same (or very close) , then you delete the last frame . Then you loop that frame selection, such as in a gif
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads