VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35
FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Results 1,021 to 1,039 of 1039
Thread
  1. The video quality of this file is the best I can find on the internet. I just wanted to change the soundtrack to English.
    Quote Quote  
  2. This mp4 was muxed incorrectly.
    That is why it is completely asynchronous.
    The file cannot even be demuxed correctly by the creator program Mp4creator.
    With the help of My Mp4Box-GUI I was able to demux it and mux the result again.
    The correctly muxed file is synchronized and the streams are extracted correctly by clever FFmpeg-GUI and MKVToolnix.
    So both programs are working correctly, the problem was with the source file.
    Last edited by ProWo; 5th Jun 2024 at 08:22.
    Quote Quote  
  3. In such cases, there are always problems with the source file, which is what makes the solutions to resolve them highly valuable.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by apkemu View Post
    In such cases, there are always problems with the source file, which is what makes the solutions to resolve them highly valuable.
    I told you the result from my analysis.
    Try yourself to demux this mp4 with mp4creator (it was muxed with them).
    The videostream will be extracted, the audiostream not.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I did that already with Avidemux. I never valued that program much, but when it extracted the videostream and the audiostream correctly in an instant, the value of this program changed for me.
    Somehow the creators of Avidemux managed to resolve possible problems with poorly formed files. Kudos to them!
    Quote Quote  
  6. I tried to extract the audio track and strangely enough the original file was renamed as - - - - -_ - - - - -.mp4 and also the audio track - - - - -_ - - - - -_1_aac.und.aac. I believe that the source file should always be left untouched.
    Quote Quote  
  7. The original file is only renamed if its name contains non conform characters with Windows OS.
    The target file is named as the source, adding a numeration, the language tag and the codec.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Newest beta (v3.2.6.03), online now.

Added:
    UTF-8 support for filenames.

Fixed:
    Bug in video stream extraction, with videostream index >0.

Changed:
    Removed webvtt muxing to 3gp,flv,mov,mp4, not working.
    Removed filename check and replace for non ascii characters, problematic with many foreign language filenames.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by apkemu View Post
    I tried to extract the audio track and strangely enough the original file was renamed as - - - - -_ - - - - -.mp4 and also the audio track - - - - -_ - - - - -_1_aac.und.aac. I believe that the source file should always be left untouched.
    I've added UTF-8 support for filenames and removed the old filename check/replace.
    Download the newest beta (v3.2.6.03). Should work now as aspected.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Newest beta (v3.2.6.03), online now.
    is it possible to add "paste" function to the Browse For Folder dialogue (to quickly locate the needed folder)? i remember seeing a custom version of this dialogue with a path field that allows just that.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I don't know where to download the latest version.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
    I don't know where to download the latest version.
    Here you go
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/292773/clever_ffmpeg_gui_newest_beta.zip
    Quote Quote  
  13. I have to say, I'm a big fan of this little tool. Converting audio streams between FPS and other formats has never been that easy for me.

Now I came across the use case to convert a video file from 25 fps to 23.976 while keeping the total amount of frames and the audio in sync.

My idea was to convert the video stream to .h264 bitstream, change the fps, then use clever FFmpeg-GUI to adjust the audio streams and mux everything together.

As I have several files with several audio streams, this becomes quite a manual task.

Now my questions:
    1) Is there any way to do this out of the box with clever FFmpeg-GUI with more or less 1-click?

2) Otherwise, which FFmpeg command is used by your tool to convert a 25 fps ac3 to a 23.976 fps file along with pitch adjustment?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by Name View Post
    I have to say, I'm a big fan of this little tool. Converting audio streams between FPS and other formats has never been that easy for me.

Now I came across the use case to convert a video file from 25 fps to 23.976 while keeping the total amount of frames and the audio in sync.

My idea was to convert the video stream to .h264 bitstream, change the fps, then use clever FFmpeg-GUI to adjust the audio streams and mux everything together.

As I have several files with several audio streams, this becomes quite a manual task.

Now my questions:
    1) Is there any way to do this out of the box with clever FFmpeg-GUI with more or less 1-click?

2) Otherwise, which FFmpeg command is used by your tool to convert a 25 fps ac3 to a 23.976 fps file along with pitch adjustment?
    There is a hidden feature in clever FFmpeg-GUI that copies a command line as a batch to any number of files.
    The prerequisite is that all streams have the same ID, i.e. if you re-encode a video stream with ID 0 and execute it as a batch, then the stream with ID 0 will be processed with the same command line as batch 0 in all files added to the batch.
    Adding MUST be done in one go, i.e. select the relevant files and add them to batch 0 using drag & drop.
    The files cannot be added individually at the moment.

This way you can first re-encode all video streams in one go, then repeat the operation for all audio streams in one go.

The muxing afterwards must be done individually for each file, but all streams for this are then already available in the muxing grid.

Another note: If you select length and pitch when changing the first audio stream, all added audio streams must have the same frequency (e.g. 48kHz) as the first audio stream. However, if you only select the length, this is not necessary.

Encoding videostream from 25 FPS to 23.976 FPS with changing length, as batch:

[Attachment 80326 - Click to enlarge]

Adding other videofiles in one go (drag & drop) to the batch grid:

[Attachment 80327 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  15. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 02 2024 release version 3.2.7.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Added:
    Keyframe check on cutting.
    More info of subtitle type on subtitle burn in.
    Automatic pixel format settings with HDR10/HLG sources.
    wmv3 muxing.
    UTF-8 support for filenames.
    Extract mpeg1, mpeg2 video as mpg
    wmv1 muxing to asf, avi, mkv, mp4, webm, wmv.

Fixed:
    Bug in subtitle burn in with picture based subtitles.
    Disappearing bug.
    Video encoding filterchain bug.
    Bug in multiplex grid with preprocessed and batch streams.
    Bug in ffmpeg path (thx Ndidi for the hint).
    Bug in video stream extraction, with videostream index >0.

Improved:
    Automatic settings on HDR conversions.
    Subtitles burn in.

Changed:
    Filter removed on file search (request by Ennio).
    Removed first keyframe delay field (cut section).
    Default settings for dynaudnorm filter.
    Extraction of DVD and DVB subtitles to mkv.
    HDR info in file analysis and app.
    Removed webvtt muxing to 3gp,flv,mov,mp4, not working.
    Removed filename check and replace for non ascii characters, problematic with many foreign language filenames.
    Removed wma2 muxing to webm (not working).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @ProWo: I might have missed it, but is it possible to convert AAC 7.1 to TrueHD 7.1? When I tried, I got TrueHD 5.1 instead.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @ProWo: my apologies if I missed it, but is it possible to convert AAC 7.1 to TrueHD 7.1? When I tried earlier today, the file was TrueHD 5.1.
    Version I'm using is 3.2.6
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    @ProWo: my apologies if I missed it, but is it possible to convert AAC 7.1 to TrueHD 7.1? When I tried earlier today, the file was TrueHD 5.1.
    Version I'm using is 3.2.6
    Tested.
    FFmpeg reports:
    Specified channel layout '7.1' is not supported by the truehd encoder
    so FFmpeg's truehd encoder supports only up to 6 channels.
    Will remove the 7.1ch choice for truehd encoding in the next beta.
    Last edited by ProWo; 4th Jul 2024 at 06:49. Reason: typo
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Good to know. Thanks ProWo.
    Quote Quote