VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. November 16, 2020 update to version 2.6.8.
    Improved: Crop detection, AC3 6ch patch.
    Fixed: Many small bugs, Target file/folder issue.
    Added: HDR10 encoding (x265 only) with previous analysis. Prerequisite is a HDR10 source video.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi ProWo,

With reference to this post in another - old - thread: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/389376-Changing-frame-rate-of-HEVC-MKVs#post2522592

I am not really a command-line hero, but I did manage to change the mentioned code, so I could change the framerate from a hevc video from 24 to 23.976 (24000/1001) fps.

Is it possible to change the framerate of an elementary videostream without recoding in your GUI? In the "Video Conversion" window of your tool I can set desired framerate, but I don't see an option how to disable re-encoding.

Another thing is that the ffmpeg.exe seems to output a mkv with the same container-framerate of the input: 24fps in my case. Can you confirm this is the case, or am I wrong here?

If so, wouldn't it make more sense to mux the output container with the same framerate as the elementary videostream?

Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Ennio View Post
    Hi ProWo,
    Is it possible to change the framerate of an elementary videostream without recoding in your GUI? In the "Video Conversion" window of your tool I can set desired framerate, but I don't see an option how to disable re-encoding.
    No, of course. If you change the fps, the videostream is reencoded.

Changing the framerate in the container metadata can be done with mkvtoolnix-gui, but isn't not really reccommend (for me).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hello ProWo,

there is an audio problem for me (on Win7 32Bit): fps conversation with single audio file works fine, but if you use DRC at the same time, the file is cut off at the end about 30 Seconds (I think) missed against normal fps change. If drc and fps change option is used one by another, nothing will be cut at the end of file. It seems, cleverFFmpeg does not support trueHD core + mlp data as input. Your GUI crash. (Only 1+2 channel trueHD to wav was tested). Is there a chance to fix this and for trueHD as input...sometimes ?
    Thank You
    Last edited by Amiga; 1st Dec 2020 at 15:48. Reason: Typo
    Quote Quote  
  5. @ Amiga
    trueHD encoding is supported in the newest beta.
    Concerning trueHD+mlp as input, I will see what is doable.
    Can you upload a small trueHD+mlp sample here?
    Quote Quote  
  6. December 4, 2020 update to version 2.6.9.
    Fixed: Many small bugs.
    Added: Audio encode to trueHD, tune on x265 encoder.
    Improved: Better information about the source file, when multiplexing, automatic takeover of previously edited video and audio streams, automatic stream control (only a video file can be used as a video source, only an audio file as an audio source and only a subtitle file as a subtitle source).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ProWo, thanks for working on the program.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Amiga View Post
    It seems, cleverFFmpeg does not support trueHD core + mlp data as input. Your GUI crash.
    I have analyzed the problem. This happens with files that have no duration info. In the latest beta this is solved by automatically copying the stream into an mp4 container (creating the missing duration info) and then reloading the mp4 automatically. This way further processing is possible without any problems.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Looks great, can this convert video to individual frames?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Trekmeister View Post
    Looks great, can this convert video to individual frames?
    No, i'm sorry.
    Quote Quote  
  11. The newest beta is temporarily unavailable until Monday December 14. I'm sorry.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Newest Beta online again.
    Quote Quote  
  13. If you have problems loading video files like here:

then try the newest beta.You find the link in the first post.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Added Inverse Telecine (IVTC) for 29.97, 30, 59.94, 60 FPS Sources in the newest beta.
    Quote Quote  
  15. December 30, 2020 update to version 2.7.0.
    Fixed: Small bugs.
    Added: Audio delay info, Inverse Telecine (IVTC) for 29.97, 30, 59.94, 60 FPS Sources.
    Improved: Many fine tunings.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    December 30, 2020 update to version 2.7.0.
    Added: Audio delay info, Inverse Telecine (IVTC) for 29.97, 30, 59.94, 60 FPS Sources.
    Improved: Many fine tunings.
    and that's fine, thank you very much, maestro
    Quote Quote  
  17. Added dnxhr support in the newest beta. Please report issues here.
    Quote Quote  
  18. January 19, 2021 update to version 2.7.1.
    Added: DnxHR encoding, multiplex to mfx.
    Improved: Many fine tunings, new Windows 10 design, new logo, new icon.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    January 19, 2021 update to version 2.7.1.
    Thank you very much! Appreciate it
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    January 19, 2021 update to version 2.7.1.
    Does it still work on windows 7 64 bit?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by jopavirando View Post
    Does it still work on windows 7 64 bit?
    Yes, of course
    Quote Quote  
  22. When modifying a video stream changing the fps value the length option does not have any effect
    @hevron, nikostfsi
    I confirm the bug; tomorrow i will investigate.
    Quote Quote  
  23. A volte convertendo file in xvid o mkv con audio AC3 6 canali, in file VOB sempre con audio AC3 l'audio non è ben sincronizzato con il video.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by jopavirando View Post
    A volte convertendo file in xvid o mkv con audio AC3 6 canali, in file VOB sempre con audio AC3 l'audio non è ben sincronizzato con il video.
    La conversione lascia un'eventuale audio delay invariato. Controlla il file originale (prima della conversione) con Mediainfo. Se c'è un'audio delay prendine nota e fai il multiplexing con questo valore.
    Nella versione recente clever FFmpeg-GUI ne tiene conto.
    Quote Quote  
  25. OK. In un file mi dice ritardo audio 700 ms. Nell'altro file mi dice ritardo audio 523 ms. Devo inserire questi valori in audio delay?
    Grazie.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by jopavirando View Post
    OK. In un file mi dice ritardo audio 700 ms. Nell'altro file mi dice ritardo audio 523 ms. Devo inserire questi valori in audio delay?
    Grazie.
    Si, nella sezione multiplexing
    Last edited by ProWo; 20th Jan 2021 at 10:14.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Grazie Prowo.
    Perfetto.
    Sempre gentile e disponible.
    In bocca al lupo per il software.
    Quote Quote  
  28. When modifying a video stream changing the fps value the length option does not have any effect
    @hevron, nikostfsi
    The bug has been fixed, both in the 2.7.1 release and in the latest beta.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Added Video merge (concat demuxer) into the newest beta (experimental).
    Test it and report bugs here.
    Last edited by ProWo; 23rd Jan 2021 at 05:42.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Added Avisynth support (only for the video track) into the newest beta (2.7.2_05_Beta).
    On request, the loaded video will be imported into an Avisynth script. This script can then be customized and modified as desired. The script can then be tested with virtualdub. If it works as desired, it is encoded in clever FFmpeg-GUI with the desired codec.
    Test it and report bugs here.
    Quote Quote