VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 123
Thread
  1. Scusa. Ho capito che i valori li devo scrivere nella schermata di conversione video in mpeg.
    E' perchè è da poco che uso il tuo programma che ho giudicato ottimo e sto imparando.
    Però in questa versione nella schermata di conversione video manca la tabella di selezione
    altezza e larghezza dei frame come imvece è presente nell'esempio del programma.
    Last edited by jopavirando; 9th Oct 2020 at 15:23.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by jopavirando View Post
    Perfetto. Adesso funziona.
    Solo che il VOB per i DVD deve avere Mpeg2 a risoluzione 720 x 576 pixel per il sistema PAL
    e 720 x 480 per NTSC, mentre l'audio a 48000 hz.
    La risoluzione 720x576 la scegli nella conversione video. Con 720x576 devi scegliere inoltre un DAR di 16:9 (oppure 4:3).
    L'audio nel default viene codificato con 48kHz.
    Per cambiare la risoluzione video devi scegliere Modify Video stream, nella prossima schermata Resize Yes, without crop. Poi scegli la risoluzione che vuoi (frame width, frame height).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Perfetto. Ti ringrazio per la pazienza.
    Buon lavoro.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Version 2.6.4 is the most unsuccessful of all the latest beta, many tasks end with an error, there is no slider in the encoding process ... With all due respect to the author.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    Version 2.6.4 is the most unsuccessful of all the latest beta, many tasks end with an error, there is no slider in the encoding process ... With all due respect to the author.
    What task g.e.? What slider in the encoding process? Try to be more precise.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    What task g.e.? What slider in the encoding process? Try to be more precise.
    For example, when I need to change the FPS for AC3 files, it crashes, although the file might be usable.
    The green slider that shows the general encoding process does not always work.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    For example, when I need to change the FPS for AC3 files, it crashes
    You want to change the audio stream lenght? Set the source video fps on the top, then the desired target fps below (ge 25 above, 23.976 below). Then click convert.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    You want to change the audio stream lenght? Set the source video fps on the top, then the desired target fps below (ge 25 above, 23.976 below). Then click convert.
    Yes, I want to change the length of the audio stream and it fails...
    Back to version 2.63 - everything works well, including the slider.
    Last edited by hevron; 11th Oct 2020 at 08:05.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I will control this tomorrow and reply here.
    Btw. Do you mean v2.6.4 release or the latest beta?
    Last edited by ProWo; 11th Oct 2020 at 10:34.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Do you mean v2.6.4 release or the latest beta?
    2.6.4 (September 25, 2020)
    https://www.videohelp.com/download/clever_ffmpeg_gui_264.7z
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Do you mean v2.6.4 release or the latest beta?
    2.6.4 (September 25, 2020)
    https://www.videohelp.com/download/clever_ffmpeg_gui_264.7z
    Try the newest beta. It should work.
    Quote Quote  
  12. October 12 2020 update to version 2.6.5.
    Improved: Many small improvements.
    Fixed: Duration detection and conversion bug.
    Added: Multiplex to m2ts container.
    Quote Quote  
  13. @ hevron
    You are right, there was a bug in v2.6.4. Corrected now, v2.6.5 is online. Please report any issues you find. Thx.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    October 12 2020 update to version 2.6.5.
    Improved: Added: Multiplex to m2ts container.
    Thank you very much for this innovation.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by Frank
    Has that annoying typo error misspelling of 'Length' been corrected yet on the gui of newer version?
    Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize. This will be corrected in the next release.
    Quote Quote  
  16. October 22, 2020 update to version 2.6.6.
    Improved: Many small improvements.
    Fixed: Length typo, Stream detection issue.
    Added: Encode to Vp9, Divx, Xvid.
    Quote Quote  
  17. October 27, 2020 update to version 2.6.7.
    Improved: Automatic recognition of processed streams (Multiplexing), Icon rappresentation on taskbar.
    Fixed: Small bugs, Stream detection issue, unknown file types recognition.
    Added: New program icon.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    October 27, 2020 update to version 2.6.7.
    Why is the program size 302 KB?
    Last edited by hevron; 27th Oct 2020 at 12:08.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    Why is the program size 302 KB?
    Code improvements, especially different handling of the used images and icons.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Muchas gracias!
    Quote Quote  
  21. Convertendo un video avi in vob per avere la stessa sincronizzazione udio e video, nella shermata multiplex che valore devo mettere nella casella audio delay in ms? Di default mi da il valore 42. Devo mettere 0 ? Grazie.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by jopavirando View Post
    Convertendo un video avi in vob per avere la stessa sincronizzazione udio e video, nella shermata multiplex che valore devo mettere nella casella audio delay in ms? Di default mi da il valore 42. Devo mettere 0 ? Grazie.
    Lascia 42. Se non sei soddisfatto del risultato, metti 0. I 42 di delay sono il risultato di analisi approfonditi di parecchi DVD commerciali.
    Quote Quote  
  23. ProWo, Are you planning HDR 10+ support ?
    Тhanks.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    ProWo, Are you planning HDR 10+ support ?
    Тhanks.
    Here is an experimental implementation, at the moment only for the x265 encoder and without prior analysis of the source video. Try it and then report here.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Here is an experimental implementation, at the moment only for the x265 encoder and without prior analysis of the source video.
    I am interested in full preservation of metadata for HDR10+ format: SMPTE ST 2094 App 4, Version 1, HDR10+ Profile B compatible. I'll try it soon.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by hevron View Post
    I am interested in full preservation of metadata for HDR10+ format: SMPTE ST 2094 App 4, Version 1, HDR10+ Profile B compatible. I'll try it soon.
    This is quite complex and a lot of work.
    I'll see if I can find the time...
    Quote Quote  
  27. Last edited by hevron; 6th Nov 2020 at 11:39.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    This is quite complex and a lot of work. I'll see if I can find the time...
    I fully agree with you. Meant like this, https://github.com/jeeb/ffmpeg/tree/hdr10plus_v2
    Quote Quote  
  29. @ProWo, how are you licensing your program ? you have an exe somewhere, and asking that users copy ffmpeg static binaries together with it, don't you have to release your source code also, so that it is GPL ?
    (Note I am not complaining, just curious at how these things work).
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by kendra69 View Post
    @ProWo, how are you licensing your program ? you have an exe somewhere, and asking that users copy ffmpeg static binaries together with it, don't you have to release your source code also, so that it is GPL ?
    (Note I am not complaining, just curious at how these things work).
    No licensing. My programm is absolutely free. But it needs a static version of FFmpeg (after all it is a GUI for FFmpeg). The links point to some possible downloads.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads