VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33
FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Thread
  1. ^so about that HE-AAC VBR i guess that license is not allowing this ?

about the m4a container, was about the new feature 'remember last used codec'. I tried to encode audio to AAC, and selected m4a container. Then, when i returned to the encoder, and tried to use 'wav', i obtained that warning. The warning itself is correct, but the problem was, all the buttons to return or exit encoder were hidding. Only way i had to fix that was closing the whole program.

About the using of external encoders, the idea is just to have a way to use 'whatever is required' to complete the task. For example, i focus a lot in HE-AAC VBR for obvious reasons of efficiency.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Newest beta (v3.2.5.01), online now.

Added: (Hidden batch function): multiple audio files can be added now (thx to ingsoc for the hint).

Fixed: Buttons bug with pcm in m4a (thx to ingsoc for the hint).

Improved: Cut help.

Changed: Small changes on cut screen, cut code.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @ ingsoc

Originally Posted by ingsoc View Post
    Also i wanted to batch that operation with 2 audio input files, and the batch grid feature showed + mouse icon but it didn't allow me to add more input audio for the operation, only one.
    Originally Posted by ingsoc View Post
    Also other bug i have seen is when having export container for m4a, and having pcm as format to encode, obviously the program warned about, but the buttons were all hidding and there is no way to proceed from that point, other than to close the program and start again.
    This two problems should be fixed now in the newest beta (3.2.5.01).
    Try it and report here.
    Quote Quote  
  4. ^testing just now batch feature for audio encoder with 3 input files. Also by the way changing framerate from them. Result was correct for 3 files. First created file is saying as filename 'Title1_0_0__23.976_L&P', but second and third file are not showing the framerate change on their filename. 'Title2' and 'Title3'. I think that you want to rename all created files... ?
    But yes, the most impresive feature is working like charm
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Hi!

Exist anyway to add a new option to set "constant bitrate" in video encoding for x265/x264 ?

Set CFR can be a difficult to determinate the size of the output file
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by javieracdc View Post
    Hi!
    Exist anyway to add a new option to set "constant bitrate" in video encoding for x265/x264 ?
    Set CFR can be a difficult to determinate the size of the output file
    I don't want to compromise on quality and therefore rely on CRF. Unfortunately, a constant bitrate delivers poorer quality, so I'm not going to change that.
    clever FFmpeg-GUI shows you the average bitrate.
    Encode 2-3 minutes and you have approximately the average for the whole movie.
    If the bitrate is too high, increase the CRF value, otherwise vice versa.

[Attachment 78354 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thank you for making this useful app. Requesting features: open file with Clever FFmpeg Gui with right click; accept vtt subtitles.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Newest beta (v3.2.5.02), online now.

Added: Warning with pcm_bluray encoding with 8ch (not working).

Fixed: Bug in pcm encoding to wav (file >4GB), bug in trueHD encoding (thx to Hellboy. for both hints, thx to tebasuna51 for the pcm switch).
    Last edited by ProWo; 14th Apr 2024 at 11:35.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
    Thank you for making this useful app. Requesting features: open file with Clever FFmpeg Gui with right click; accept vtt subtitles.
    That would mean a lot of work and brings no real advantage.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Newest beta (v3.2.5.03), online now.
    Added: Sample muxing (request by kssxs).
    Fixed: Bug in audiofilter with flac encoding.
    Removed: -rf64 auto filter with pcm encoding, not working as aspected.
    Quote Quote