VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi! I'm new here, and found this site while looking for a solution to my problem. It goes like this: I have a 28 GB mp4 file that is corrupted. This has happened to me before but i used a program from grauonline.de and restored most of it. Thing is, this solution doesn't work for me this time and i've tried fixing it through various means.. still no luck. I came across a website that analyzed the file and gave me some insight on the problem. I will upload a picture with their conclusion and i want to know if there's anyone here that came across something like this and if they found a way to fix this. The video was shot on a Panasonic GH5. Thanks
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	89039497_546789969282357_4718482927158034432_n.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	979.3 KB
ID:	52316  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    when this file was transferred to your HDD was it originally OK?
    If so, how did get corrupted?

If it was bad from the beginning do you still have it in the camera (the SD card) ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. "Help!" is not a legitimate thread title. Please change it to reflect the nature of your problem so those that might be able to offer advice are more likely to read it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. If the error message is correct there is nothing to recover. Image a book where every letter and space was replaced with zeros. There's no way to recover whatever text used to be there. And like the message says, you can open the file with a hex editor to verify the contents.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!