VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys,
    On VSDC when i add a video scene on the timeline, it automatically show frame by frame image within the video layer time line. when i resize this frame image reloading takes a long time. dose anybody know how to disable loading/preview frames within the video timeline?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. YES! This! This question is exactly what I am searching for! Please tell me there is some way to turn that feature off! I am editing 16 videos at a time and I'm getting very very tired of waiting for the timeline previews to keep re-populating. It's a useless feature. There should be a way to turn it off.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Well I feel like a fool. Just after writing into the company suggesting that they add a toggle to this feature I discover that there already is one.

Jay, just in case you didn't find it yet, go into your options, under timeline unclick a feature called, "Use storyboard for videos." and the previews will finally go away.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Dave Perkinson
    In my spare time I often work as a photographer or a photographer at holidays, weddings and anniversaries. Previously, I could not find a video editor that would allow me to make videos of high quality and different from everyone else. Thanks to my acquaintances, I started working with this video editor https://www.movavi.com/videoeditor/ and there were a lot more orders.
    Quote Quote