VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello! I have the lastest version of Uniconverter, 11.7.2. I would like to "extract" portions of a video and save them as several shorter videos. All the videos I've seen of Uniconverter in action show a feature that allows you to simply enter the start and end times of the portion I want to save and then select whether I want to keep or delete that selection. However I can't find this feature anywhere and Wondershare support has been unresponsive. Any thoughts? Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i've been editing video for 25 years and have never heard of uniconverter. looking up what it used to be called gives theses kind of reviews.

[Attachment 52301 - Click to enlarge]

do yourself a favor and get a real editor. vegas movie studio or premiere elements just work, should have free trials and often go on sale.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you. I will try those programs instead. Free/cheap is important for me as I'm trying to help a friend with this is a one-time project and probably won't use it again for a long while.

Those reviews don't look promising. Wish I had known that before plopping down $40. Now the fight for a refund begins!
    Quote Quote